Chapter 28

....My Brothers Are Everything To Me....

Chapter 28:

--------------------------------

Jealousy.....

Irritation.....

Either one of these two feelings were irritating enough.

But both combined into one, then no one can handle the burning in your chest..

That was what happening to Annika.

She had never been jealous of people like this even though she had nothing and grew up in orphanage.

But to be jealous of Tia of all people.. It's disgraceful.

Annika cannot help but feel like that..

Yes, she admits it to herself that she's jealous.

Why...?

She don't know, it's more like she doesn't want to know.

Looking at Shivaay exchanging rings with Tia made her stomach burn and she couldn't look at them nor avoid it. She didn't want to attend this engagement but Dadi had specifically requested her to attend along with giving her a dress too.

Just then, startling everyone, Tia after a push from her mother, leaned and kissed Shivaay on his cheeks..

The stubble which pierced Annika's neck was now being kissed by some other girl...

Her heart all of a sudden weighed a ton, making her feel miserable.

Annika looked away from the scene and moved towards the kitchen, pretending to look over at work but in fact she wants to get away from there.

Annika touched her neck..

The bruise was still there as a proof of what he had done...

Yet... He's now officially engaged to Tia..

No.... No....

This was not time to be sad Annika...

Who was he..?

He's Shivaay Singh Oberoi, an arrogant devil, sometimes sweet too and his eyes,...

No... No....

Stop thinking about him..

Shivaay gritted his teeth and endured through the engagement ceremony, getting irritated with Tia's giggles and Daksh following Annika with lustful eyes, all the while Shivaay mainly ignored Om and Ru's questioning stares.

Yesterday, the talk didn't go well with them, it's rare to fight with Om but even more rare of Rudra to argue with him.

Yesterday, they came to his room to talk him out of this engagement and started teasing him about Annika to which he couldn't respond back with anything so he covered it with anger..

What he could tell them when he himself don't know anything about it...?

He cannot understand emotions if it's not related to his brothers. He cannot really understand the mess his mind has become when it comes to her.

Yet, he could tell there's something between them..

That something was what pushing him to carve Daksh's eyes of his face so he wouldn’t see Annika with those eyes.

Then the disagreement turned into argument with both Om and Rudra.

Just two months before he was fine with relationship and now all of a sudden everything's out of sort and since when did he even start to find Tia annoying.