Chapter 02

Om was devastated and hurt because he mistrusted someone again.

Why people betray him when he was always honest to everyone?

Why people break the trust he has on them?

Why he was always the one who gets fooled by people? Why was it always him?

He didn't want to trust people anymore but even after saying this to himself so many times, he still did trust people if they showed some emotional side of them. Why he's so sensitive?

Even Rudra, duffer doesn't get fooled this easily. Thinking of Rudra brought a smile on his face. But soon the smile turned into bitter frown thinking about his fate and life.

It's not simple being always honest to people when no one's honest to him.

He sighed at his depressed thoughts and turned towards the window, leaning against the train seat. The train journey and the jerking always calmed his nerves and mood.

Even this didn't calm him today of his depression.

He trusted the man who wanted to work with him. That man seemed so genuine and When asked, why he wanted to work with Om? That man answered that he worshipped God, that's why he wanted to work with Omkara so that all day he can stay with God's idols.

Such a fool of him to trust that man.

God...! He remembered the yesterday meeting with his brothers of how the day was and how Shivaay and Rudra made fun of him for believing that. Looking back, he too felt like such a fool to believe that.

It's no wonder people fooled him this easily, that's why he gets so angry at even the smallest hint of lie. After getting his heart broken with every betrayal, he promised himself to never lie and always be honest in everything.

But the betrayal from his four month employee didn't hurt as much as how hurt he was that all his hard work of making statues was gone. He always, always presented the statue and given to his clients in time. He has to deliver them tomorrow because the client specifically wanted it tomorrow due to some family function.

What is he going to do.?

He turned away from the window and leaned his head against the train seat, closing his eyes.

It's one of the therapy his doctor suggested.. Whenever he is depressed, he has to close his eyes, breathe in.. Breath out and remember a happy or any other memory in his life which is not sad or depressed..

Breath in..

Breath out..

Breath in..

Breath out..

----------------Om was in his eleventh grade and standing near a door depressed, looking at his classmates.

Today is parents meeting so that the teachers can discuss about students behavior and grades.

Om did inform to his parents about it yesterday and wanted them to be here so they can praise about his drawing abilities. He kind of hoped that a talk with his teachers will make his dad realize he's not interested in business. He wanted to be an artist..

And now looking at the time, he could say they're not going to come here. Because it has already been an hour since the meeting started.

He knew the moment when they started arguing today morning that they won't come. But he still hoped at least his mother will come.

He moved towards a desk, shaking his head at his favorite teacher who was looking at him in worry.

He sat alone knowing that he doesn't have that much friends..