Chapter 03

Home....

Home sweet home...

No matter what people might think or say but Oberoi Mansion was always home to him. They have shifted to Oberoi Mansion since he was two year old. Rudra didn't remember much before that but still as long as he remembered, Oberoi Mansion was home to him.

But, now even in his home he's really, really busy. He has a very important task now. That is...

Pretending to be asleep..

Rudra pulled the blanket over him clutching it strongly even through Om's persistent effort of pulling it, trying to wake him up.

He hated it. He hated this and didn't want to go college.

Why don't O understand and leave him alone.?

“Rudra, you've already skipped a day. Now get up and get ready to college."

Ugh...!

He still clutched it tightly knowing very well O can't pull it from his clutch. Because... He has abs and strength O lacks..

He didn't want to go college. Period.

Finally O give up and huffs.

He peaked a little through the blanket to look at Om who was now shaking his head at him, throwing his hands in the air.

“Your Shivaay bhaiyaa alone can handle you. I am getting late to my train."

With that Om left.

He pulled the blanket from his face and relaxed down on the pillow and looked around the room which always calmed him.

Because he's in the safest place let alone in the Oberoi Mansion but the safest place in the world which never failed to make him feel secure and warm.

It's Shivaay bhaiya's room, the place he is currently in. He convinced O to sleep in Shivaay bhaiya's room yesterday night.

He didn't want to go to college because even though he laughed about with his brothers about devi the day before yesterday, he still feels uncomfortable to even look at Romi.

God..! He is such a duffer like O teases him. How could he be so foolish to fall for her..?

Probably because she was sexy and had a beautiful body.

Rudra learnt a very very serious lesson that never to trust any pretty girl or hot girl ever again.

If it was a boy then he would use his muscles and strength to beat him up. But it's a girl and he really don't know what to do.

He can't even complain to authorities about it. Because he is pretty sure the moment he say anything, it will be reported to Dad. And he know how well his dad will react.

He was Tej Singh Oberoi. He has no time to deal with any of these silly matters. If anyone dared to waste his time, they're a goner even if it's his own son. He will then lecture about it that he could not even handle a girl matter then will go on about transferring to a foreign college so he could get serious in studies and business.

Nope.. That won't do.. He will never leave Oberoi Mansion.

He again pulled the blanket over his face and him completely. He remembered the first time he was shown to do this.

-----------Rudra was so so hungry. The problem is not that he's hungry but what the real problem is that there's no food and no one around to look after him.

What little Rudra didn't know was that there were no maids or servants since business is not that good the past years ever since his grandfather passed away and to top it all they are in debts for building such a huge mansion.