Chapter 39

...My Brothers Are Everything To Me..

Chapter 39:

-----------------------------

Shivaay gritted his teeth in anger when his mother went on and on about Tia. And looking at Annika's depressed look, he had to step in between them.

Even if Tia didn't run off, he wouldn't have married her. Because the investigation team he had hired to search completely about Tia's background had reported him everything about yesterday of about how she's Dushyant's wife and how their company in fact was on the verge of going bankrupt.

Shivaay knew he had made a mistake by hastily agreeing to marry because of the deal. If the deal happened, Oberoi company will reach a new height but still he felt something off.

Tia was in fact introduced first by his mom and after getting to know each other, their mothers decided to engage them and Shivaay too agreed since it was a good business deal.

Yet Shivaay always felt that something was off. At first he thought, it was him being paranoid but still he kept the identify of bride a secret and now that he came to know about it, he just wanted to stop the marriage.

If it wasn't for Prinku's marriage news, he would've stopped the marriage with some excuse. But his family name was already dragged into mud and share holders are holding a meeting to discuss the sudden downward in the popularity of Oberoi name. So he had no other option but to marry.

And to top it all Tia had ran off with just a letter and he knew he has no other choice but to go ask help from one girl...

The girl who always stood up against him fearlessly...

The girl who always riled him up...

The girl who was always imperfect in every aspects to him....

The girl who made him to be worthy in her eyes...

The girl who brought anger, rage, happiness, humanity, softness in him...

The girl who brought the rawest emotion of possessiveness and jealousy in him...

The girl who got along well with his family especially dadi and his brothers...

The girl who was never amazed at his status nor money...

The girl who brought pureness in his darkened life...

The girl who brought out desire and lust in him...

Annika....

Shivaay could not deny that there was desire and lust for her because the number of times he got close with her, not even realizing he's crossing boundaries and taking advantage of her innocence was countless..

He moved towards the room where Annika might be and asked her, hiding his nerves well enough.

If she said no, he don't know what he will do to save his family. He would just has to blackmail her which he really didn't want to.

But Shivaay faltered a little when she said that she's an orphan..

It was the first time he came to know about her bring orphan.

That means...

No surname..

No lineage...

No class...

No bloodline..

Instead of feeling disgust, he felt strangely proud of her much to his own surprise.

He was already shaken up with his beliefs from the happenings of today. Tia and her family fooling them so long and even running off from marriage, maybe that was the plan all along to drag the Oberoi family's name down was enough of a huge blow in his beliefs and ego.