Chapter 32

...My Brothers Are Everything To Me...

Chapter 32:

------------------------------

Happiness....

This is what happiness really was....

Such happiness that he himself was afraid of....

Can he allowed to be this happy....?

Ah......

His heart thrumming with happiness and Shivaay felt blessed enough to feel like this....

His heart which has a medical condition came alive today, pumping blood faster than ever, making him hear the lubb dubb sound more than ever clearly..

Dancing with Rudra and Om.....

Letting go of everything, even forgetting that it's his sangeet...

He danced around, laughing like this...

To Shivaay, happiness was being with his brothers and laughing around with them knowing they've got no problems..

Even if the world was being destroyed, Shivaay could forget that while he was his with brothers...

That's why nothing bothered him more than few minutes after all he calms down when his brothers were there for him.

Shivaay smiled looking at Om's clumsy steps and Rudra's energetic steps knowing Rudra loved functions like this..

Many people think that if there's a problem, he tries to solve it by himself. It was true that he takes responsibility for everything not because his brothers can't handle it but because he wanted them to enjoy a normal life without any problems..

He's their big brother and it's his duty to look after them...

To see them smiling like this.... Every pain, every problem he tolerated was worth it.

Shivaay laughed aloud with Rudra when Om missed a step and awkwardly managed to cover it. Om looked at them laughing and tried to glare but failed miserably, giving into laughter...

Everyone could see how happy Shivaay was especially Om and Rudra.

His azure eyes expressing the happiness and joy which made his already alluring eyes even more radiating, drawing other people attention to his eyes..

This was what Shivaay bhaiyaa is...

And Rudra cannot help but think about a special memory of his brother...

~~~~~Little Rudy glared at nothing in particular in angry because everyone was calling him little and little Rudra who was barely eight hated that he's little...

But soon he abandoned everything and shivered in fear, hearing the sound of thunder, lights flashing on and off.

With his little hands, Rudra tried to shut his ear so he won't be able to hear..

Usually Rudra would go to his Shivaay bhaiyaa..

But no....

Even though he wants to, he cannot go...

Yesterday was the first time he witnessed Pinky aunty yelling and shouting. Granted he had witnessed it before but it was never directed at him.

Yesterday Pinky aunty had yelled at him who hid a little behind O. She was saying that they were the reason Shivaay spent all his time with them instead of studying.

Rudra hated it....

He hated loud sounds...

It always remembered him of his parents fighting...