Chapter 30

....My Brothers Are Everything To Me....

Chapter 30:

----------------------------

Om and Rudra was still stunned into silence that their brother had brought Annika to his room. They were still in shock when they moved to kitchen, leaving their brother alone and went towards kitchen to drink the milkshake their brother had kept in refrigerator for them.

Shivaay looked at the sleeping figure on his bed...

Something in him purred in satisfaction, seeing her in his room, in his bed, wearing the dress he had brought, asking dadi to give her as a gift along with the mark on her neck left by him.

Shivaay's teeth felt strange, he wanted to sunk them in her neck...

Am I some sort of vampire?

The engagement ring on his finger burned his skin, reminding him that what he's doing was wrong..

What am I doing..?

Shivaay knew this was wrong and he has never done anything like this.

But....

He cannot stop...

Like a moth to the flame...

He's getting drawn to her...

This was not happening..

Shivaay turned his back so that he won't do something even more crazier.

The urge to keep her in his bed and the arresting vision she made with how beautiful she looked...

It was doing something to him...

He shook his head and went to change his dress.

Om and Rudra decided to not go to their brother's room today and decided to sleep in Rudra's room..

“Come on, Rudra, Do I really have to sleep in your room?"

“O.. You know I hate sleeping alone."

Om and Rudra opened Rudra's room and was surprised to find Shivaay lying on Rudra's bed.

“Hey, Shivaay bhaiyaa, why are you sleeping in my room?"

“Annika is sleeping in my room."

“Oh...."

Rudra and Om smirked at Shivaay in teasing manner.

“I don't know... She just called me and then call was cut. I was nearby her home so I went to check in and found out that she was locked from outside and the current was cut off. She looked as if she was ready to faint..."

Om and Rudra sat near him on the bed.

“Is Annika safe? Is she okay?"

“Yeah, she seemed fine and I felt she's not safe anymore there so I just wanted to bring her here for a while."

“Its good you brought her here. Why would anyone do that.?"

“I don't know, O.. It definitely has to be some sort of stalker"

“Why would you say that, Shivaay?"

“I mean, there was not anything stolen, things were as they were. It must be someone who knows she's afraid of darkness. Why would anyone go out of their way to scare her..? It screams stalker, Om.. She was scared to death and she was trembling all over."

Om put a hand over Shivaay's shoulder in comfort.

“That's why I brought her here so anyway, it's a tiresome day, let's sleep since it's already this late."