Chapter 05

Om crumbled against the wall withholding the sob which wanted to escape his mouth. He put a hand over his mouth to muffle the sobs and sounds.

Om had never felt like this...

Never....

Never in his life he felt his heart breaking into pieces and the pieces being pulled apart into even more tiny pieces.

Om had been betrayed by many in his life. Hell, his own father lied to him many times and Om had seen so many hard things in life. He had seen his parents falling apart, his mother wasting away by being addicted to drinks, his time when he used drugs.

But......

But Om had never ever felt like this. Om had never felt like falling in an endless black pit with no escape. Om couldn't describe how much he felt like dying now.

Everything was going fine even after the argument he and Rudra had with Shivaay two days before about hiding the truth about Romi and the thief who betrayed him and stole his idols. But Om had let it go seeing Shivaay so tensed and not well.

The very next day Shivaay seemed even more tense and constantly rubbing his head. Om knew something is really bothering Shivaay but he soon forgotten it seeing Shivaay's car blasting up.

For a minute, Om felt like his heart had literally stopped but relaxed seeing Shivaay fine and well.

Shivaay then consoled and comforted Om and Rudra even though Shivaay was the one in danger. Shivaay didn't even glance at his favourite car burning away instead comforted them that he's fine and nothing happened.

Om then hugged Shivaay as tightly as possible after the car blasting up not even caring about the guards watching them.

Then Rudra too joined the hug. Shivaay's rib must be hurting the way they hugged him so tightly but he couldn't care about it at that time.

Shivaay....

Rudra....

Om's two reasons for being alive.

Yes, they're the very reason he is living and he won't let anyone take them away..

No... No.... He won't allow anyone to take this from him.

Be it fate or God.. No one will separate them from him.

Dadi and everyone in the family wanted to cancel the engagement but Shivaay Singh Oberoi told them it's nothing. But then the engagement with Tia really got cancelled and postponed to next day because Rudra wouldn't let go of Shivaay all day and Shivaay who didn't listen to family members obliged to Rudra like usual. Then, Rudra done the god awful childish Angel therapy that night.

Everything was fine and Om felt his heart relax and he too laughed along with Shivaay looking at Rudra's childish antics and Angel therapy.

Shivaay seemed so not at all affected by the life threatening accident. Om wondered and shuddered thinking about what are the threats and accidents Shivaay must have faced alone without letting them know.

Then the next day came...

Om punched the wall he was leaning in thinking about the argument they had today morning before the engagement.

Om argued like usual about Shivaay not being in love with Tia so he should reconsider the engagement. But Shivaay departed with his patent dialogue of ‘Love..? Name.. Money.. Power is everything ,Om. And Tia has all the three I value.'

Then Shivaay went to somewhere without guards. Om and Rudra got really worried about it and reached the police station after calling Shivaay.

Om could still remember the incident very well...