Chapter 20

Om and Rudra looked at each other in wonder...

Wow.....

The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi spending time with a simple girl and that too alone...

The day can't get any weirder than this.
First of all police had come to their home and accused Shivaay then Annika had come forward to give witness.

Om wanted to ask Shivaay what happened and to tease him relentlessly. Rudra, Om and dadi were convinced there's a fire between them when they saw their interaction first time, so Om cannot give up this chance.

Om knew Shivaay hides things which are embarrassing and dangerous. This situation must be embarrassing enough for Shivaay to quickly depart the room.

Rudra too could not believe Shivaay bhaiyaa had spent alone time with Annika.

Oh.... How he want to tease his Shivaay bhaiyaa..

Damn... He's late for college and Shivaay bhaiyaa is in no mood to listen them so Om and Rudra decided to confront Annika in the evening.

So they had wrapped up their daily routine quickly and came home, planning to confront Annika. To their luck she was rearranging the paintings in Om's room.

Oh... Oh... Oh....

Rudra too clapped mentally in gleeful manner, blackmail material. Shivaay bhaiyaa is always perfect in studies, business, mostly everything. There is only few things that they get to tease Shivaay bhaiyaa about.

And when they tease, Shivaay bhaiyaa always looks grumpy and extra irritated in a childish, cute way trying to hide everything behind his angry face.

Rudra, after growing up realized that his Shivaay bhaiyaa never had a chance to be a child. Shivaay bhaiyaa always shouldered everything from little age. Hell, Shivaay bhaiyaa learnt cooking at age ten just so he could feed Rudra, burning his hands. Who would do that..?

So Om and Rudra tries to tease him, tries to play videogames or something funny just so their Shivaay bhaiyaa could laugh at least for sometimes in his stressful life.

Om and Rudra tried to shoulder his burdens but he never let them...

Shivaay bhaiyaa took after business partly because he loved it and also partly because Om and Rudra to be free of family business burden and achieve their dreams.

Shivaay bhaiyaa sacrificed his childhood so that they have a lovable normal childhood.

Shivaay bhaiyaa sacrificed his teenage life just so he could lay a path to their future.

Shivaay bhaiyaa is still sacrificing, facing every threats to their family, managing business and also looking after them.

He brought an arts college just so Om could study without his father's influence. And also Rudra know that the engineering college he is studying also belongs to Shivaay bhaiyaa.

Rudra knew how much his brother went for their safety. Guards everywhere looking after Om and Rudra.

Rudra and Om knew that Shivaay still split his hard earned money and have a bank account for each of them separate from family.

Rudra even sometimes feel so smug when others envy not having a brother like Shivaay bhaiyaa.

He's the best brother anyone could ever have in the whole world.

Now... Now.... Let's get the blackmail material from Annika so he could tease his brother..

“Hey Annika, Can we ask something?" Om asked her