Chapter 21

Priyanka cut the call for umpteenth time and finally turned off her mobile, getting tired of it.

It's Ranveer..

She already has enough problems on her own. She was not in the mood to fight with him.

Priyanka has to somehow refuse this alliance. She knew this day will come but she never thought, it will come this soon. Her father has finally arranged a meeting with his new business partner.

Priyanka knew she was angry with Ranveer but that doesn't mean she hated him or something. She also knew it's going to be impossible to let her family agree with her relationship but what can she do...?

She loves him.... She loves him a lot...

She cannot control her own emotions and that's how she felt. She just can't ignore these feelings of her for Ranveer.

She hadn't told him about this arrangement because if he knew, Ranveer would be crazy enough to come here and argue with her family.

He may be a sincere and a cool officer but Priyanka had seen his jealousy and possessive tendencies.

So Priyanka did the only thing that can save her.....

Going to Shivaay bhaiyaa...

Because he was the one who always protected them.

He was the one who took her to so many specialists around the world to make her speak normally when she started stuttering two years before.

Shivaay bhaiyaa never gave up on her even if there was no improvement in her. He along with Om and Rudra bhaiyaa always stood up with her.

So she had said to her Shivaay bhaiyaa yesterday evening, “I cannot, bhaiyaa. I am just a first year college student and he wants me to marry in this age. How can...."

But her bhaiyaa cut her in mid sentence, “Prinku, you don't need to explain yourself. If you don't want anything, no one can force you. Leave it to me."

And just like that.....

Shivaay bhaiyaa agreed to her wishes as like always and this was why Shivaay bhaiyaa is very special to her even though he's not her real brother.

Yesterday night Shivaay bhaiyaa had an argument with her father for her. It is very rare that bhaiyaa disagreeing with any of the family members.

“Bade papa,I know she has to marry someday but she's too young. You just can't..."

“Shivaay, I had tolerated till now of your interference in their life but this is going way overboard."

“Bade Papa, I can't just let you marry her off like this."

“Let me...? Let me...? I am her father and it's my final decision. Tomorrow Roi family is coming to see her. You stay out of this, Shivaay."

With that her father exited the dining room, leaving them behind.

Even though Priyanka loved her father, she's scared of him. She can never say anything against him. Shivaay bhaiyaa too got up from the table, pushing his chair aside and moved towards her.

“Trust me...."

Shivaay bhaiyaa patted her head and went, not even finishing his dinner.

Trust her Shivaay bhaiyaa...? Yes, with her life..

That's the sole reason she was getting ready. She knew the Roi's family was waiting for her downstairs. Priyanka knew her brother will do something to stop this marriage.

So she inhaled deeply and went along with Annika downstairs to see them.

God.....!

Why must all the girls has to go through this even in modern age...?