Chapter 11

Annika stood in front of the biggest Mansion she had ever seen, looking in awe standing outside the door.

Well... If this is where the azure eyed devil had spent his childhood, then it's no wonder he was full of attitude and arrogance.

Ok... Let's take a step back and you may ask what the hell she is doing here after the encounters she had with the devil?

Annika really really wanted to say he had begged on his knees and that's why she came but the fact is it's not the truth.

She had asked him why does he want her as a wedding planner while he could afford professional wedding planners.

“My bride is a secret to media so I don't trust anyone from leaking her photo to media. I had seen you were not that keen on money so I am giving you a chance. Also you know what I can do to you if you do anything wrong."

Annika wanted to throw something at him for his arrogance.

Can't he ask anything nicely without arrogance oozing out from his every cell..?

But Annika appreciated his honesty and told she will think about it. He went away with ‘Your loss'.

Ughhhh....

Annika could never handle this much arrogance and why does he hides who is the bride from media..?

It seems stupid but she ignored everything and searched for a job for the next two days..

No job seemed satisfied to her and the one she worked didn't seem to take her back.

So here she is....

The pay is decent too..

You can do this Annika... You can do this..

Annika repeated these words to herself but no matter how she looked at it, this still seemed to be entering into a lion's den..

She entered the house while noticing the guards standing there. She had already gone through security guards in front gate checking her.

Annika looked around and she had to admit it looked like a palace and it was so grand. Annika told one of the maids that she has an appointment with Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

She was pointed towards sofa and was surprised to find family members there.

Annika liked dadi best. Even in her age she seemed so cool and she was the one who granted release from her jail.

“Oh come here, Annika. Billu has told me you are the new wedding planner."

Billu...?

She seemed somewhat dull today. There was no sparkling in her eyes. In fact everyone in the hall seemed dull and tense today.

What's going on..?

“Come and sit here, Annika.. He will come."

Suddenly everyone face lit up looking at the way she had come. She turned around to see the devil himself coming towards them with his coat in one hand and he looked tired as if he didn't sleep at all... Not that she cared.. Of course not..

“Billu..."

This devil is billu..? What a shame to the whole cat species..

“Dadi... Don't call me that in front of outsiders."

Oh... He gets irritated with that name, Annika noted to the number of ways to irritate the devil list in her mind.

“Ok.. Ok... Finally, you're home.. Why are you doing this to us?"