Chapter 14

Shivaay looked at the woman pointing a gun at him without any fear...

If she thought this will scare him then it's her own fault for thinking like that...

The fact is Shivaay felt far from being scared...

Shivaay got life threats at least twice a month..

Shivaay got used to these life threats. He even felt some sort of thrill playing game with his life..

He felt even excited playing games like this in his life. Because there was nothing holding him back. Shivaay loved to play mind games in his business life. He loved to do business because of that reason too. To break an opponent was very thrilling. At the end of the day, he would've won and be the top of everyone.

But this is different....

He was not scared but still scared...

He was not scared because he never feared death. He knew death is unstoppable..

But at the same time he was scared because his brothers are here..

Shivaay was glad that he had told them to be with guards and he trusted them to stay with guards.

And to break that trust into pieces, he felt them shout his name the moment she raised her gun pointing him, moving towards him..

Shivaay knew she wanted this reaction only from everyone. Everyone was frozen even the guards, afraid to move in the fear of her shooting anyone.

Shivaay knew he is the only target she want to shoot but he didn't know why she wants that.

He hadn't done anything to her or his business done anything to their family.

Why is she hell bent on killing him..?

But Shivaay didn't move..

He cannot move...

Not because he's afraid or anything..

But because if he moved away, he knew the bullet will hit anyone, most likely his brothers whom he expected and ordered them to stay in the back with the guards.

So Shivaay stood still, knowing that her aim won't be perfect since she's not a professional.. He could simply move his body slightly if it was aimed at his heart.

Many may think he's entirely calm in this dangerous situation but Shivaay was used to this.

He was even famous for keeping his cool all the time..

Everything happened in a fraction of second..

Om....

That sentimental brother of his, pulled him away.

And to Shivaay's utter horror Rudra, his child didn't move away and was just staring straight ahead, horror mirroring his own face.

Shivaay felt his heart constrict and felt disgusted with himself..

He shouldn't have let them come here no matter how much they argued to him about coming here.

A rage clouded Shivaay's usually calm mind when Rudra fainted at the spot..

He's the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi... And yet he had let Rudra get hurt while he was alive..

Then what use in being Shivaay Singh Oberoi is..?

Shivaay knelt and called out Rudra's name and he could see that cut in his arm. Even if it's not logical that Rudra couldn't hurt more than that arm but still Shivaay looked at him over and over..