Chapter 2

Johnny's POV
J=Johnny L=Lauren

J= Hey what's up guys, welcome to the vlog, it's me Johnny

L= And Lauren

J= Yeah yeah, so right now it's currently 8:30 and we are now heading to school

L=And see Kenzie!!! And the squad too

J=*nervous laugh*

J= Yeah so now we have to go, I'll see you guys later

I turned off my camera and glared at Lauren." What?" She asked innocently." Don't act all innocent young lady." I said rolling my eyes.

" If you're angry at me exposing your crush for Kenzie then you really like her." Lauren said sassily. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag.

We went to school where I saw the squad by Kenzie's locker. Lauren and I are blogging.

J= Hey guys

K= Hey Johnny*blushing*

L= What's going on? Does the squad having meeting?

B= Yeah, we were talking about going to the mall this afternoon after class

H= Yeah, then we will go to starbucks

A= And go to the movies

K= But before all of that we have to finish our assignments*bell rings*

J= Alright guys, that's our plan so see you later.

I turned off the camera and we all went to our first class for the day. The time went by and it was pretty boring well except Kenzie and I talking to each other non-stop.

The last class is done and now we are heading to the mall. We got there and some fans came to take pictures with the whole squad and even ask if Kenzie and I are dating.

" No we are not dating." Kenzie said." Yet..." I mumbled but for my luck Lauren heard it." What was that?" She asked teasing me.

" Nothing." I said then she raised her eyebrows." Are you sure?" She asked." Yes." I said then she laughed.

" You don't have to keep it as a secret. I already knew." She whispered and left me dumbfounded.

I just followed her. The time went by and the movie is done. I ended my vlog and we all went home... Well the others went home but I walked Kenzie to her house.

" Thanks for walking me home John." She said." No problem." I said with a smile." Listen, I just want to-" I said but I was cut off by Maddie opening the door.

" Great you're here." Maddie said happily." Maddie can you please go inside. We are having a conversation here." Kenzie said." Oh... Sorry." Maddie said." Never mind it Kenz. I'll just see you on set tomorrow." I said.

" Ok... Bye..." She said looking disappointed." Bye." I said then I left. I called my mom to pick me up. Few minutes later mom arrived to pick me up.

" How's school?" Mom asked." It was great." I said but I can't stop thinking about the fact that I almost asked Kenzie out but then Maddie came to ruin it.

" Did you asked Mackenzie out?" Mom said which shocked me." Who told you that?" I asked shocked." No one did. I'm your mom Johnny. I know you a lot." Mom said.

" Well... No I haven't." I said disappointed." It's ok. Maybe you could ask her some other time." Mom said." I guess." I said and looked out the window.

We got home. I went up to my room and changed to my pajamas. I heard a knock on the door." Come in." I said as the door opened to see dad.

" Hey dad." I said." Hey kiddo." Dad said closing the door. He sat down beside me and sighed." Do you like Kenzie?" He asked." Yeah..." I said blushing.

" Then why don't you ask her out?" He asked." Well if I ask her out and she says no it would be awkward for the both of us." I said.

" It's never too late to try." He said with a smile." Dad, how did you asked mom out when you guys were young?" I asked.

" Well we just walked by the park then asked her out." Dad said." That's it?" I asked." Yeah, you can do anything. By a letter, dance, song, and walking by the park watching the stars above the sky." He said.

" That's a really great advice." I said." Johnny, if I were you I would ask her out as fast as I can before anyone can have her before you." He said.

" I know. Thanks dad, I need to sleep. Busy day tomorrow." I said." Goodnight John." Dad said before he left the room. This is about to change it all.

Hey guys, thanks for reading. Make sure to read my other books and vote, comment, and follow me for more stories and updates. Peace!