Chapter 23

Johnny's POV
I just heard Lauren shouting " That's my future sister!" Over the crowd of students screaming Kenzie's name and it made me blush.

Mackenzie's birthday is in 6 months but I already know my gift. I don't think it would be easy for me but I will try to do my best for her.

I changed to my summer outfit and I am wearing a white button up shirt, shorts, shades, panama hat, and an adidas superstar.

" Cool outfit." Hayden complimented." Thanks, yours too." I said. He is wearing a plain black shirt, black sport pants, and a white shoes.

" What about me?" Carson asked then we all laughed. He is wearing a white v neck shirt topping with folded long sleeve button up shirt looking like a coat then white canvas shoes with shades and panama hat.

" Damn, you looking good in that outfit. I'm pretty sure Brynn's gonna be so jealous when girls see you in that outfit." I said.

" Nah, we talked about it a while ago. We're good." He said fixing his outfit while looking at the full view mirror.

" I bet you're gonna make out with her after this." Hayden said with a smirk." Maybe." Carson teased.

" Alright, let's go, our partners are waiting." I said as we all went out the room to meet up with our partners.

We saw the girls so we went to their sides and held their hands." Hi." Kenzie said." You look gorgeous." I said with a smile.

She is wearing a white top and an overall shorts with sunglasses, panama hat, some bracelets, and Adidas superstar.

" Thank you. You look handsome." She complimented." Oh come on." We heard Carson said talking to Brynn.

" No." Brynn argued." Just think about it." Carson said." Fine. Later." Brynn said and gave him a weak smile.

" Yes." Carson said." Bet they're going to make out." Kenzie said smirking." I bet you they will." I said and kiss her temple.

" But I also want a tiny favor." I whispered." What?" She asked." After this we make out too." I whispered then she playfully punch my arm and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

I was shocked but then I smiled." Let's save the best for later." She whispered making me blush.

When our opponents are done it's our turn. We went up to the stage holding hands. We see them on their phones screaming which didn't happened on our opponents.

Kenzie and I turned around to show our outfit front to back then smiled at the judges with confident like everyone does.

We went backstage and sigh at relief. " This is so tiring. Changing and walking." She said.

" Definitely." I said agreeing to her." Better change." She said." Ok." I said and went to our dressing rooms.

I changed to my school wear which is just my regular uniform. Then after modeling it's time for my favorite part. Sports wear.

The gym is big so I plan to get my car and drive it to the stage with Kenzie as my flag girl.

My teachers approved to it so they made the students adjust a little along side with the judges.

Annie and Hayden are basketball players, Brynn and Carson are boxing which is cool cause it suits their toned body. While Kenzie and I are race car drivers a.K.a drag racers.

Hayden and Carson are talking while waiting for their cue." What's the plan for the weekends?" Hayden asked.

" Probably hang out with my Brynn." Carson said." How about you John?" He asked.

" Having a meet up with Kenzie and I's manager for another song." I said." I wrote a song last month and we are starting to film the music video." Carson said.

" Who's the girl?" Hayden asked." Brynn of course. We've been dating for 2 years now." Carson said proudly.

" And you both still haven't confirmed it to the fans." Hayden said." Wow, you guys keep it that long?" I asked.

" Yes, we don't want any drama to happen and cause us to break up." Carson said.

" Are you going to confirm it?" Hayden asked." If she wants to. I mean it's already obvious that we love each other in front of the camera, might as well go tell the fans." He said.

" Good for both of you." I said." We kinda uhm... the producer of the song is here and are filming us." Carson added.

" No way, that's why there's big cameras around the stage." Hayden said.

" Yeah, the fan girls might be getting curios." Carson said and chuckled then we heard a knock on the door.

We all shared a look then went out of the room to see a camera man." Hey Jim." Carson greeted.

" There's enough time for one clip we just need to do it quick with Brynn." The camera man said then out of nowhere Brynn pops in.

" Hey." She said smiling." See you later dude." Hayden said as we went to our partners.

Kenzie and I went to my car and wait for our cue. After Hayden and Annie, Carson and Brynn pop out to the stage with their really toned body while Cameras surrounding them.

They were so sweet at the stage. Then when they were done it's our turn." Hold on." I said holding the gear stick and placing my foot on the gas pedal.

" Holding tight as I can." She said holding on the seat belt for her life. I laughed and gave her a reassuring smile to make her more comfortable and know that we will be safe. 

I put the gear stick to drive and step on the gas pedal. We go to the safest but fastest speed we can.

I stop the car at the middle of the gym and went out the car casually with fans screaming. I opened the door for Kenzie being a gentleman and held her hand as we go up the stage while my teacher drove it off to the parking lot.

Hey guys thank you for reading this chapter. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace!