Chapter 25

Carson's POV
Today the video is gonna be released and it's Brynn and I's 3 years anniversary and I am surprising her with a wall art with her face and saying my forever blondie.

The song has just been released. The music video is me and Brynn walking on the stage then backstage where our role is more mature than our age or more I could say is we went crazy.

After I changed to Brynn and I's favourite color blue, My outfit is a white shirt with blue plaid shirt topping it. John and Hayden helped me pick up a bouquet of flowers and set up the place.

" Woah..." Hayden said amused." That is a very good painting of Brynn. How much did this cost?" John asked wondering.

" Couple hundreds." I answered." I can't believe you guys are now 3 years." Hayden said amazed." Me and Annie are 3 years and a half." He added.

" Me and Kenzie are 6 months to be exact."Johnny shared proudly." You guys are best friends for 3 years. Me and Brynn met summer of 2016 then when I courted her for 6 months straight she gave her yes to me." I said remembering it.

* Flashblacks*

It's summer and my family and friends are going to the beach. When we reached the beach house John, Kenzie, Lauren, and I changed to our bathing suits and swimming trunks.

I told mom that we are going swimming. We head to the beach running when I bump to someone." I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" I asked the blonde girl helping her get up.

" I'm fine." She said." Brynn! OMG! Brynn!" We both heard Kenzie shouted running to the girl who I guessed her name is Brynn.

They both hugged each other tight." I missed you so much." Brynn said letting go." I missed you too." Kenzie said.

" By the way those two are Johnny and Lauren and this is Carson." Kenzie introduced. I waved a hi." Carson Lueders 15 years old." I said offering to shake hands which she took.

Her smile looks so beautiful.I'm starting to like her.( A/N pretend carson don't have a girlfriend in year 2017 )

Her smile looks so perfect with her blue eyes, she is wearing a two piece swim suit seeing her skinny toned body, natural blond and wavy hair. I just realized I'm checking her out from head to toe.

Our eyes locked. Kenzie noticed it and left us. She looked away and cleared her throat, I didn't looked away. I was trapped.

When she looked back I snapped back to reality." You're Carson Lueders. The guy who can sing." She said pulling a strand of her hair back of her ear.

" That's me. I watched you on dance moms. You are a great dancer and one of my favorites." I said blushing.

She blushed." Thanks. It's nice to meet you now in person." She said smiling at me." Me too. Let's go for a swim." I offered her.

" I'll just go asked my mom." She said pointing to a beach house a few blocks from us." I'll come with you. Yours is a few blocks on mine." I said.

" Ok." She said then run off. I smiled at myself and ran after her. When I got there Brynn is talking to her mom then her mom saw me.

" Hi." I waved politely. Her mom smiled. Brynn turned around and smile." Uh... mom he's Carson Lueders a new friend of mine." Brynn introduced. Her mom looks shocked.

" Yes I'm Carson Lueders and I like to accompany your daughter on the beach." I said and offer her to shake hands which she took.

" Hi, I'm ashley, you probably know I'm Brynn's mom." She said then I nodded." Nice to meet you." I said." Just call me Ashley." Ashley said.

" I'll see you later mom." Brynn said." Bye Ashley. I'll bring back your daughter before dinner." I said then we both left.

When we are walking to the beach we started to talk." How old are you when you started to dance?" I asked.

" Around 2 years old." She answered." That long? Wow. Now I get why you're so good at dancing." I said complementing her.

I saw her blush a little." How about you? How old did you start singing?" She asked." At the age of 5." I answered.

When we reached to the sea shore we shared a look." Hey Carson bring your girl!" John shouted." That's my best friend rat!" Kenzie shouted." I'm just confused." Lauren said.

We both laughed. We went to the three swimming. I went in joining the three but Brynn didn't. She's just sitting at the sand.

All the four of us shared a look. I get out of the beach and surprisingly carry her." Aaahh!!! Put me down!" She shouted trying to get out of my grip.

When it's deep enough to reach the beach floor that the sea water reached our shoulder level I dropped her. When she popped out she smack my arm.

The three started laughing. She swam back to the shore, I follow her leaving the three teasing me about Brynn.

Hey guys thanks for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace!