Chapter 8

Kenzie's POV
" Hi, I would like to join the team." Someone said. We turned around to see Asia. I looked back at my sister and my friends and they just looked at her.

" What's your name?" Couch Kayla asked sweetly." My name is Asia Monet Ray." She introduced." You're the new girl right?" Couch Kayla asked.

" Yeah that's me." Asia said." You just came right in time. We're looking for a new member since Ruby had a terrible injury." Couch Kayla said.

" Let's see what you got." Couch Kayla said. We stepped aside as Asia do some back flips, front aerial, side aerial, and more. After she was done trying out for the new member of the team couch Kayla was the only one who clapped.

" You're pretty good. Definitely a member we can use for our team." Couch Kayla said." Alright girls. That's it for today." Couch Kayla said." Bye." We all said in unison.

" Congratulations." Annie said." Thank you. What's your name?" Asia asked." I'm Annie." Annie said." Can we be Friends?" Asia asked.

Oh no. I'm not gonna let her take away my friends one by one." Annie let's go!" I shouted." Coming." She said and ran away from Asia to our group.

" Stay away from her. I don't want to let her have you." I whispered." You won't loose me. I don't think I can trust her." She said with a smile.

" Let's meet up with the boys." Brynn said so we all agree and went to the other side of the field. We sat down on the bleachers and watch them practice.

After they were done practising we all talked but then Johnny came close to me and ready to hug me with his sweaty body.

I run as fast as I can but he was fast and caught me in his arms." Awee... " The girls said." Eeww..."  I said disgusted by the fact that I'm covered with Johnny's sweat.

" That's so disgusting but cute at the same time I don't know why." Jayden and Lauren said in unison." Can you please let me go now?" I asked.

" Yeah no thanks." Johnny said and carried me bridal style." John put me down! People are staring at us." I said struggling.

" Ok." He said and put me down." Thank you." I said." You're welcome kenzieboo." He said and kissed my forehead. I just rolled my eyes as we went back to our  squad.

" Mr. and Mrs. Orlando back from honeymoon." Maddie and Lauren said at the same time." We're not married and definitely not in a honeymoon." I said lauhing.

" Not married... Yet." Annie and Brynn said in unison." Let's go home." Johnny said." Oh come on. We were just kidding!" Hayden said.

" I know." Johnny said." Come on." He said and held my wrist before dragging me in the parking lot of our school where mom and Johnny's mom are waiting.

" Bye." I said and kissed his cheek." Bye. ILY." He said before going in our car and wait for Maddie.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Make sure to vote, comment and follow me for more stories. Go check my other stories. Peace!