Chapter 41

Brynn's POV
I left Carson in my room so he could take a nap since it was a long ride. I went down in the living room where Sadie and Kalani were sitting.

" Hey girls." I said sitting between them." Where's Carson?" Kalani asked." He's sleeping." I said." In your room?" She asked.

" Yeah, why?" I asked her." Your mom let you sleep with him?" She asked again." Shush." I said.

" Are you kidding me? What if something happens between the two of you? You guys are too young." Kalani screamed/ whispered to me.

I looked at the floor." Did something happened between the two of you already?" She whispered in my ear that sent chills down my spine.

I got nervous. I stayed silent." Let's go outside." Kalani said. She lead me to her car. She locked the doors.

" Just tell me. Did you guys do it?" She asked." If I tell you, you would get mad." I said. I'm scared to tell her cause. Yes. We did it one time.

" O my gosh." She said." It was one time!" I shouted unintentionally." When did this happen?" She asked.

" Kenzie's birthday party. We did it in his house. He was all alone when we did it." I said." Please tell me you guys used protection?" She said.

" We did." I answered." ThAnk God." She said sighing in relief." You guys can be clingy. No offense." She said. We both laughed at the thought.

" We are clingy." I chuckled." We just can't help it. We both really love each other more than you think. He's something special." I said.

" Let's go get McDonald's then when we come back your mom already finished cooking dinner for us to eat and you will get Carson so we can all eat together." She said.

We drive to McDonald's and ordered our food to eat on our way back. It's already dark and it's time for dinner.

When we got there Kalani followed me to my room where Carson is." Bumble. Wake up. It's time for dinner." I whispered.

He groaned and pulled me next to him." Babe. Wake up." I whispered. He didn't wake up. I kissed his forehead, then his nose, then when I kissed his lips he woke up and kissed back.

" You pulled the old sleeping beauty prank again." I said playfully punch his arm. We just both laughed.

" I love you." He said and gave me a peck on my cheeks then, my neck, then my lips. I just smiled.

" Getting hot in here." Kalani interrupted. We both looked at her." You guys hungry? The food is already waiting. I'm sure you guys want to have a whole meal." Kalani said with a chuckle Low key throwing shade at us.

We just laughed. I held Carson's hand as we went down to the dining room to eat.

We all ate and talk about stuff." Any events?" Mom asked." The RDMAs is coming soon." I said.

" Oh yeah." Kalani said." Hope you guys will be nominated as best disney show." Noah said.

" We'll I mean it's the biggest hit in disney for the past 3 years since it started." I said then we all laughed.

" Right." Sadie said." Anyways. How's
summer?" Mom asked Carson." It's good. Not really great cause Brynn and the gang hasn't seen each other for awhile now." Carson answered.

" You know, I kinda miss Kenzie. We haven't talk for awhile. It's seems like forever." Kalani said.

" Maybe we should do a reuniting party. The old dance moms members." I said." I agree. If you guys really want to reunite you should throw a party." Kalani agreed.