Chapter 18

Kenzie's POV
We are in the Orlandos theatre room lying on the floor and laughing while playing truth or dare.

" Lauren, truth or dare?" Annie asked." Truth." Lauren answered." Do you like Hayden when we were still kids?" Annie asked.

" I had. But that was in the past. I don't like him anymore. It's now more like a brother." She answered.

" Honestly, I watched your musical.Lys together and you guys look like you are dating." Annie said.

" I agree." Carson said." That was in the past so." Hayden said then we all laughed." Johnny, truth or dare?" Lauren asked changing the topic.

" Dare." John answered." I dare you to remake one dance that Kenzie did and post it on instagram." Lauren dared.

" Ok. I'll do..." John said and trailed off thinking what should he remake." Teamwork." Brynn said.

" I'll go get my camera." Jack said. I set my phone to camera and all of us basically filmed John dancing teamwork.

We were all laughing so hard. After he did a shirt remake of it he lie down next to me blushing probably embarrassed.

" You are so good." Maddie said laughing. He rolled his eyes and posted it. We posted it on our story also.

" Can we just go to sleep?" He asked." I'm getting tired too." I said. We all agreed so we all went to sleep.

I woke up cuddling next to Johnny and by the sound of Lauren talking to her camera. Blogging.

L: I just woke up and found this too cuddling each other

L: I don't know what we are going to do today cause if you've seen my live last night everything is crazy

Johnny and I shared a look.

J: Good morning ( whispering but you can hear )

K: Morning ( smiling at him )

L: Get up you two lovebirds

J: 5 more minutes

L: We have to go

J: Where?

Jk: Studio

L: Oh yeah, I forgot

B: How can you forgot a show that your are in?

A: We better get ready

C: What time is it?

B: Time for you to buy a watch

E= Everyone

E: Oooh, savage!

C: ( Frowned )

B: ( Baby voice ) I'm sorry, Love you

C: You always get me with your baby voice, dang it ( hugged Brynn )

E: Awww

E: ( hug their partner except Lauren )

L: Well, everyone have a hugging partner, might as well hug my babe

L: ( Hugs bentley )

E: ( Laughing )

M: Alright everyone we only have an hour to get ready, move it.

L: Alright, I'll see you guys later.

We all went to go change and ate breakfast and head to the studio to film another episode.

After we filmed we went to the mall to grab Starbucks while Lauren vlog the whole thing and go to the arcade to have fun and meet some fans.

We were all having fun till I bumped into someone I don't like.

" Watch it Rat." She said." I'm so sorry." I said not making an eye contact cause I know it's her.

I don't want to cause a scene in the mall so I stepped aside." Loser." She said." You need to stop Asia." Maddie said.

She scoffed and walked away. I'm on the urge of crying. I ran off to the parking lot and sit on a rock and began to cry.

" Kenzie!" I heard my friends voice shouting my name. All the hate I've been getting is a lot for me.

All these years I'm in the camera. Hate is what I get and Asia is in it too." Kenzie." I heard Johnny's voice called.

I looked up and saw him staring at me worried and some kind of hurt. I stood up and hugged him and cry on his shoulder.

" Kenz." Maddie said." Let's go home." I said in between of crying while my face is buried on Johnny's chest.

John carried me to the car comforting me by saying good things. The guys
head in the car as Jack drive us back to my house.

When the car parked John escorted me to the house. Mom opened the door." What happened Kenzie?" She asked." I'll tell you." Maddie said coming in.

I went up the stairs with Johnny. I went to my closet and changed to more comfortable clothes.

I lie down on my bed and John went beside me and remove some of my hair strands that is on the way of my face. He kissed my head softly.

" Are you good now?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and gave him a smile.

Hey guys thank you for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace!