Chapter 13

Johnny's POV
We are preparing for tonight's Christmas eve party. I am wearing  a red sweater and a white shirt inside with color bleach pants.

I put on my J<3 K necklace and my nerdy glasses on for style and my hair up like always.

I sprayed my cologne and wait for the girls. Lauren came out of Kenzie's room smiling." Look good bro." She said smirking.

" Not so bad yourself." I said laughing. She rolled her eyes. She went downstairs and go find mom and dad.

I knock on Kenzie's room as she shouted come in. I twisted the knob of her door and went in and close it.

She was curling her hair naturally. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her shoulder.

" What do you want?" She asked." You." I said then her eyes widened. I laughed at her reaction.

" Just kidding." I said and kissed her cheek. I waited for her to get done as she put on a natural make up because the make up I did ruined.

After she was done we went downstairs and greet some of our parents friends then the doorbell rings.

Maddie Ziegler opened the door as the dance moms casts." Come on in." Maddie said as they all went in with their moms.

" Brynn." Kenzie and Lauren shouted and hug Brynn." Where's Carson?" I asked then Carson showed us carrying paper bags filled with gifts.

" I'm here." He said then we all laughed." Just put it there." Brynn said." Ok." He said panting.

" Thanks Bb." Brynn said and kissed his cheek. Carson blushed and went to place the gifts.

" We finally reunited." Kendall said." It's been so long." Kalani said." I haven't seen you guys in like 7 months exactly." Nia said.

Kenzie laughed with the others." It's been pretty busy." Maddie said." Oh yeah. How was the show on Disney?" Jojo asked.

" Pretty good. It's been great. The ranking is still on top." Kenzie said." I can tell by the chemistry of the characters." Jojo said.

Carson, Jack, and I wrapped our arms around our girlfriends and kiss them on their cheek.

They all looked shock. I wonde- oh yeah. We haven't told them that Jenzie's Real.

" Jenzie's Real." They squealed. We both laugh and look at each other. Kenzie kissed my cheek and came closer to my ear.

" I'm ready." She whispered through my ear which sent chills down my spine. I bit my lip at the moment.

" Well now you said that I am not ready for more teasing. Let's wait till new year please?" I asked her while whispering.

She nodded her head yes. We ate and celebrate for the rest of the night. We exchanged gift and told our friends to keep quiet about Jenzie.

Hey guys thanks for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories.

Comment down below if I should do longer chapters. Let's get this chapter to 5 votes. Peace!