Chapter 34

William's POV
William gave the roses to Lexie as she take it." Thank you but we need to go. Fans are taking pictures of us." She whispered.

They went back to the store and sat there." You're back." Brook said." I like those roses. Who's it from?" She asked.

" It's from me. A homeless kid went to me and he want to sell his flower so I bought it. Since there's no one to give the flowers I gave it to Lexie." He said. " Aww. I have to go." Brook said.

" Where are you going?" Lexie asked." On a date with Carson. We'll be back later." She said before leaving. They sat there silently when their phones buzzed.

They looked it up on instagram on the explorer page to see William giving roses to Lexie.

Their eyes widend." OFFs official guys. Leliam is real." The caption said. Lexie quickly commented." I'm not dating him. We're just best friends." Lexie commented.

William looks sad. It's true that they are just best friends that's why he is sad. He wants to ask Lexie to be his girlfriend but they are best friends and that can ruin it.

There is so many thoughts." I like you Lexie." William whispered to himself." I'll go live and fix this problem." William said and left.

Lexie was all by her own in the store when John, Kenzie, Hayden, and Amber walked in laughing.

" Kenzie, Amber, I need you." Lexie called and went upstairs. They followed behind." Hey, I'm back." Brook burst in the room. She closed the door and sat down.

" So William and I had a little talk. It's about his crush. I was t to know who but I can't ask." Lexie said.

" What did he tell you? Exactly." Amber asked." He said. " I wish I could date someone already. I really like these girl. She is my best friend for a long time. I really like her a lot. But she might not like me back." And " Yeah, she doesn't even notice that even we are miles away I still make the move just to be with her." That's it." Lexie said.

The 3 girls face palm thereselves." He was talking about you!" The girls shouted." No, impossible." Lexie denied blushing.

" Best Friend for a long time." Amber said." Even miles away he still makes the move to be with the girl." Brook said." William and you are miles away but he moved here just to be with you." Kenzie explained.

It was only a matter of time Lexie realized it and blush. Lexie ran away and went to the streets. She asked William to meet her at Starbucks.

She sat down and wait for William. William came and sat in front of her."
Hey, sorry I'm late." William apologized.

" It's ok. I just need to ask you something." Lexie said. William looks nervous." What is it?" William asked.

" I just figured out who's your crush. I just want to make sure. And not hope high." Lexie said. William was steal as a metal.

" William, just be honest. I won't get mad or anything. Do you like me?" Lexie asked. William's eyes widened.

........
" Cut!" The director shouted." That's a wrap everyone!" He shouted again. Everyone cheered.

I hugged Lauren from her side. Lauren giggled and hug me." Good job William." The director said.

" Thank you." I said." See you on the next episode." He said." Yes." I said as everyone left the studio.

" Hangout on my place." Lauren said." Sure." I answered." Let's go." John said holding Kenzie's hand.

We came out of the studio with fans screaming our names. We waved hi and took pictures with the fans.

We head inside the car and drove off to Lauren and Johnny's house. We went inside and head upstairs.

We have foods and drinks. Lauren went live and discuss few things. We Are laughing and eating.

" We should confirm it." Lauren whispered. I nodded." Lauren, the fans are asking." Kenzie said.

Lauren looked at her." Is WillRen real?" She asked. Lauren slightly blush and take the phone.

" Let's answer this with mom, dad, Darian, and Maddie." Lauren said. We head down and went to the dining room.

" Mom. I have a question." Lauren said. Everyone is on their phone filming it.

" Would you let me date already?" She asked." Yeah, your brother already did." Dad said.

" Everyone is asking. If WillRen is real." Brynn said." What's WillRen?" Meredith asked.

" It's Lauren and I's shipname." I answered." Why are you saying this to me?" Meredith asked.

" We have a confession. William and I." Lauren said. I held her hand under the table." We're dating." I confirmed.

Everyone in the room is squealing." Are you surprised?" Lauren asked." Of course I am. How long?" Dale asked.

" Since Valentines." I answered." That means we have the same monthsary and anniversary." Carson said.

We all laughed." Yep." I said popping the letter p." Maddie, are you approve?" Lauren asked.

" I mean, he's good looking." Maddie said then we all laughed." He's kind hearted. So, he's perfect." Darian then we all laughed.

" So, it's good?" I asked." It's good." Dale said enthusiastically. We all laughed." Someone just asked if we could kiss." Lauren said looking at her phone.

" Why are you guys asking us? We're your parents, you guys are teenagers. We are just here to guide you. But if anything happens, you guys will be broke." Meredith said then we all laughed.

" WillRen's real!" They all shouted." So yes guys, we are dating. That's for it. Bye guys." Lauren said and end the live.

My phone dings uncontrollably. Our Ig is exploding. There were so many screenshots and videos about the confirmation.

I smiled at myself.

Hey guys, thank you for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace!