Chapter 12

Kenzie's POV
" Please stop." John whispered into my ear." I can't promise anything." I whispered back and giggled. I saw him rolled his eyes and continue to do  my make up.

J= * puts blush on, on Kenzie *

L= John do it up stroke

J= A what?

L= * demonstrates *

J= Oh, okay. I get it

J= * continue doing Kenzie's make up *

K= Lauren

L= What?

K= Can you pass me the mirror?

L= Yeah * pass Kenzie the mirror *

K= * looks at the mirror shock *

K= O my...

J= Does it look good?

K= Yeah, it's better than the last time* laugh *

J= Thank you, I did my best to make you look natural

L= I'll give you guys a close up * grabbed the phone and camera and put it to Kenzie then place it back *

L= That looks good

K= I know, I'm not gonna re-do it later

K= Do you guys think it looks good? * asking the viewers *

J= * Looks at the comments saying yes *

L= John put the lipstick on her already

J= Chill bruh * bit his lip while putting lipstick on Kenzie *

" After this, I get a reward for being good at doing your make up." Johnny whispered." What do you want?" I asked whispering to him." Mistletoe." He whispered.

I looked at him confused then the word hit me. I rolled my eyes and let him do my make up. After that we ended the live and Johnny's vlog.

" I'm gonna go get some food. I'll be back." Lauren said and left the room closing the door shut." Now, for my reward miss." John said smirking.

He lift me up and placed me on my bed as he lie down beside me." Did you have your first kiss?" He asked." No, but I would give it with you." I said smirking.

I saw him blushed and bite his lip." Are you blushing?" I asked laughing." No." He said denying." Yes are." I said laughing." Oh shut up or I will kiss you this instant." He said.

" Then do it." I said then I felt his lips touched mine. I closed my eyes as we kissed for a long time. His soft sweet lips touching mine is like fireworks.

We slowly pulled away and open our eyes. I met his emerald green eyes staring at mine. He smiled and placed his hand on my cheek and removed a hair strand out of my face.

" I'm so lucky having you." He said. I smiled and pulled him closer." Just shut up and kiss me." I said as he smirked and kissed me one more time.

After that long passionate kiss we pulled away and went downstairs to decorate." What did you guys did upstairs?" Lauren asked.

" None of your business." John said, I giggled and continue to decorate. After we decorated mom and Meredith came." Here's your starbucks kenz." Mom said giving me my starbucks.

" Thanks mom." I said as I took a sip on my starbucks. John didn't hesitate to asked and just take a sip on my starbucks." Wha- John!" I shouted but he just laughed.

 After a while of helping mom preparing for Christmas eve tonight we got ready. Me, Johnny, and the girls went to prepare to my room and Maddie's.

Hey guys thanks for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories.