Chapter 43

Kenzie's POV
It's Thursday today and it's the day all the dance moms are reuniting. I told them I'm bringing the squad and they said yes apparently cause they are big fans and wants to meet them.

Mostly William and Lauren. They ship it so hard. They even made edits of the two.

It was funny cause when I told Lauren about them and send her screenshot of our conversations in the group chat about it she blushed and told William about it.

The squad Are now at the meet up place with Jojo, Maddie, Chloe, Kalani, Jack, and the hyland sister's, and Nia.

We were just waiting for Kendall." Where's Kendall? I'm getting hungry." Johnny complained.

I turned around and place my hands on his neck." She'll be here. Just be patient." I said. He just smiled and gave me a peck on my lips.

" Seriously?" Maddie asked." No, this is real!" Kalani squealed. We all laughed." Hey guys." Kendall said walking towards us holding Starbucks.

" Just to make it up to you for waiting." She said." Pink drinks?" She offered. I was amazed. I quickly grabbed one and sip it.

Everyone laughed. She gave it one by one. Wow, she's very rich now." This is great." I said.

" I know you like it." Kendall said then when her eyes spotted William and Lauren she squealed and hug then.

" I'm your biggest shipper!" She squealed." Well, your ship just sailed." William said and wink at Lauren who blushed. Kendall almost faint.

" Hayden, Annie, nice to see you both again." Kendall said and hugged them." Us too. It's been 4 months since we saw each other." Annie said.

" Alright people. Are we gonna party or what?" Brooke asked. It was 7:30 p.m. and we haven't started the party.

We all head up to the rooftop of the building we are staying in for the night. We first go to our rooms and changed to our swim suit.

All the girls were wearing bikinis while the boys have swimming trunks. I was on the edge of the pool staring at the people when Maddie came running and pushed me to the pool.

" Maddie!" I screamed her name. She laughed." Come help me get up." I said. She went to me and I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the pool.

We all started laughing. William, Johnny, Lauren, Annie, and Jayden joined the pool as everyone did except for Crynn.

Brynn doesn't want to get in the pool but Carson wants to." Get in the pool you lovebirds!" Paige shouted.

Carson unexpectedly carried Brynn bridal style and run into the pool." Carson!" Brynn shouted once they popped up.

Everyone laughed. Carson giggled and swim to her and hug her then kiss her." Aww. You guys are so cute!" Chloe said in awe.

" Trust me, if you're in our group and you guys are in a vacation with no parents at all it gets worse than kissing." Lauren said and chuckled.

" Exposed!" Kendall said then we all laughed." Lauren!" Brynn shouted." If you guys are in a car with them don't let them sit on the back. You would here noises that you don't want to here." Hayden said.

" Dude!" Carson scolded annoyed." It's ok. I know that already. Just like last week. They were at the back of the car." Kalani said.

" Seriously?!" Brynn asked annoyed and swim after her. When Brynn got the chance, she pulled Kalani to the floor of the pool.

We all laughed." Hey guys, let's take a selfie." Nia said. We all gathered around and took many pictures.

" That's for my spam." She said." Look here guys." Chloe said. Then next Brooke, then Paige, then Kendall, Maddie, Kalani, Brynn, Jojo, then me.

After that we spammed fans with our pictures. Johnny said we should take pictures for his feed.

We got out of the pool as I asked Lauren to take our pictures. Johnny put his arm around me for the first pic. On the second pic, he hugged me from the back. We were laughing at that picture.

For the third pic we both kissed." Thanks Lauren." Johnny said." No problem. Just get Married already!" She shouted. We all laughed.

After that we went back to the pool and swim.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. I wish you guys like this chapter. If you do like it please leave a vote and comment. Peace!