Chapter 39

Johnny's POV
..... Time skip to a day before Kenzie's  birthday.....
Kenzie's with Rumer and Brynn on dance class. Tomorrow is Kenzie's birthday so as my early gift I teamed up with Matt steffanina for few months to teach me how to dance.

I asked Kenzie her favorite dance combo and she said she Like's the middle song. Kinda reminds me my middle part. Haha haha.

I told Matt and Rumer to teach me and the gladly did. I was unhappy I can dance now. I'm not a dancer at all but I guess I'm a dancer now.

I want to surprise. Kenzie with my dancing skills so here I am now. Going to dance just for my girlfriend cause I love her so much I want to make her proud.

Maybe next time we can do dance classes together with Brynn and Carson. Yeah. Carson wants to dance too so he works for months with me just to dance.

We are now at the dance studio and we are just waiting for Lauren cause she has the cake." Hey guys. I'm here." Lauren said while William is carrying the cake.

" Great. Let's go inside." Carson said excitedly. We went inside not disturbing anyone from watching Kenzie, Rumer, and Brynn dancing in the middle of the studio.

After they danced everyone clapped then we walked in holding the cake with the candle with fire already.

" Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you......" Mackenzie was surprised when we sang. Everyone singed along.

After that I said make a wish and blow her candle." Happy Birthday." I said enthusiasts and hug her. Brynn and Carson was hugging too and kissed for a fact.

I chuckled at the two." Happy birthday sis." Lauren said and hugged her." Thank you for the cake." Kenzie said then we all laughed.

" Happy early birthday Kenzie." William said with a smile and gave her a quick hug.

" Johnny and Carson. Let's do this." Matt said and we nodded. Everyone was confused until when we danced middle. Kenzie's favorite combo.

After that it was tiring. Kenzie rushed and hugged me." You got some moves Juan." She said and kissed my cheek.

" How do you keep up with this hard combos?" I asked panting." It's simple. Every steps get to my bones and I just danced to it." She said.

" Nice dancing skills Johnny." Mommy Mel said. I gave her a quick hug." Thanks momma Mel." I told her.

" Brynn." Mommy Mel called. Brynn and Carson walked to us holding hands." Yes Mommy Mel?" Brynn asked." You know what to do." Mommy Mel said.

Brynn nodded." Double date." Brynn said. We all agreed." Ehem. Do you mean triple date?" Lauren asked." Oh yes. Right." Brynn cleared.

Lauren just rolled her eyes. We all went to Carson's car and derive off to a private cafe we hangout. It's for big time celebrities and for now. We kinda are.

We went in and sat on our spot. I pulled up a chair for Kenzie to sit down. She thanked me as I said you're welcome and sat down on the other side.

" The usual or the combo?" I asked her meaning to our order of food." The usual. The combo can wait later." She said and laughed.

The usual means our classic favourite to our order and the combo is the ultimate order when we usually order when something's go big in our lives of success.

I nodded as we ordered." The Usual." I told the waiter as he nodded catching what I am talking about.

" Did you already pack for our next tour tomorrow?" I asked." Yeah. I already did. How about you?" She asked." Yes. I am super excited. Cause tomorrow is your big day." I said.