Chapter 40

Carson's POV
.... 2 months after tour and season 3 of cks finished...
It's been 2 months after the tour and the gang all separated cause we're all so busy with our family. I'm missing my queen bee.

It's been 2 months since we saw, hug, cuddle, and kiss each other. I miss her so much. I can't stand this long distance relationship. I'm flying to Arizona.

" Mom, I'm going to Arizona." I told mom." Why?" She asked." I miss Brynn." I said with a sad expression.

" Oh honey I understand. I'm going to let you stay there until you want just be safe." Mom said that shocked me. I smiled and gave her a hug.

" Thanks mom." I said and run up to my room and bought a ticket to Arizona. The flight is tomorrow.

I grabbed a huge luggage and started packing many clothes as possible. Shoes, clothes, Jackets, and socks. I smiled. I'm not going to contact Brynn for the day so I can surprise her.

It's gonna be hard cause I can't stand ignoring Brynn. She's my everything. Bing... my phone ringed.

I checked it and it's a text from Brynn. She said she miss me so much. I can't do it. I texted her back. I called her cause she said to call her.

" Hey Bee." I said smiling." Hi Bumble. I miss your voice." She said. Her voice melted me like a chocolate melted in the microwave.

" I miss you too." I said with a sad tone. I heard a sob." Baby, are you crying?" I asked worried.

" Yeah, I've been crying for days. I miss you so much." She said through the phone." Carson!" I heard Brynn's brother called.

" Yes Noah?" I asked." You need to visit! I can't stand her crying all night." He said." I promise I'll try." I lied.

" Babe, Bee, please don't cry. Stop crying." I pleaded pacing back and fort comforting her." Bee, calm down ok? For me?" I asked her.

" Ok." She said." Breath in, breath out." I calmly said. I heard her did it." Brynn, Kalani is here!" I heard Ashley called.

" Let her in!" Brynn shouted. I switched the call to face time. Her face appeared. She is very pale and her eyes are puffy.

Kalani walks in with two cameras and a paper bag." Hey. Why's your eyes so red and puffy?" Kalani asked sitting next to her.

" She's been Crying all night from what Noah said." I answered for her." Hey Carson. Aww, Brynn." Kalani said and side hug Brynn.

Brynn smiled weakly." I bought some stuff for tomorrow's YouTube video." Kalani said." Is it gross?" Brynn managed to speak from her cracked voice cause of crying.

" You'll see." Kalani said with a smirk that made Brynn laugh a little." I gotta go somewhere. I'll call you later bee." I said.

" Bye bumble." Brynn said." I love you." I said." I love you too." She said as she hung up. I sighed then I realized mom is at my door way.

" If you're gonna surprise her you have to give her a gift or something." Mom said." You're right. Thanks mom. I'm going out." I said and kissed her cheek before running out and head to Brynn's favorite handcrafted teddy bear boutique.

I went in." What can I help you sir?" An old guy asked." I want to make a teddy bear." I said then he nodded.

I followed him to another room where some customers are making own costumed teddy bears.

I sat there as he gave me a drawing pad with a plain drawing of a teddy bear is there. He gave me pencil and crayons.

I drew a teddy bear with blue eyes with a little blonde hair on top and he's holding a heart frame so I can put Brynn and I's picture. The color of the teddy bear is blue just like our favorite color.