Chapter 19

Johnny's POV
Today we are going to school so I packed my bag and wait for Lauren to come down and go.

I'm taking my new car that Kenzie bought and I just got a text from my manager that I am invited to have an interview with the famous Ellen.

" Lauren hurry up!" I shouted honking the horn of my car. I just received a text from Kenzie.

My girl
K: Where are you?
J: still in the house, Lauren is taking forever
K: Hahaha, I'm at school already
J: I'll be there as fast as I can
K: Your car is fast
J: I know,thank you so much
K: You're welcome
J: I'll be there in 10 Lauren is here
K: Bye
J: Bye, love you

After that text message I start the car and drive as fast as I can. I am slowing down my car while we pass some of the students looking at my car drooling.

I smiled and waved hi and say good morning while passing by some of the students and teachers.

I saw Kenzie waiting at the gate of the school. I snickered to her back and grabbed her waist and kiss her neck causing her to jump.

" Good morning." I said releasing her." 5 minutes late." She said." We were stuck in traffic." I excused.

She nodded and go hug Lauren. We all walked in to class and wait for our teacher. Our teacher came with a big smile.

" Good morning class." Ms. Jenna said." Good morning Ms. Jenna." We all greeted her.

" In Friday we will be having a fashion contest. I need three pairs to represent our section. I have already chosen." Ms. Jenna said.

" I chose Carson, Brynn, Hayden, Annie, and lastly Johnny and Mackenzie." She said.

" I expect all of you will get a chance to win." She said." We won't let you down." Hayden said.

" You are all gonna be excuse today until Thursday to practice. I expect great performance. This will be added to your grades." She said.

We all nodded our heads. Asia is not in our class anymore cause she is transferred to another class.

We started the whole day of class in the gym practising how to walk. While day walking back and forth.

We were all tired and guess what. Our opponents are Asia and Brandon." This is so tiring." Annie said panting.

" I know right." Hayden said agreeing. We all nodded our heads yes." OMG." Brynn said scared.

I looked at Kenzie nose bleeding. I quickly run to her and escort her to the clinic.

" Are you ok?" I asked worried." Yeah I'm good." She answered with a smile.
" She's all good. Have a nice day." The nurse said." Thank you." Kenzie said before we left.

We went back to the gym." Hey, are you ok?" Annie asked." Yeah I'm good." Kenzie said.

" Maybe you should rest." Carson said." I think so too." I said." Guys. I'm good. Don't worry about me." Kenzie said reassuring us.

" Ok, we just want to make sure." Brynn said." Are you ok?" Jayden asked." Yeah I'm fine." Kenzie said.

" Ok. I'll be with Connor if you need me." She said and left." Take five everyone." Our mentor said.

We walk back to the stage and take five. After a whole day we all went home.

I texted Kenzie goodnight and went to bed and sleep. It was a long tiring day. It's harder than I thought it would be.

Hey guys thanks for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories.