Chapter 30

Lauren's POV
" Guys, William's mom invited us for dinner. Let's go change." I announced. We went to the beach house and changed.

William went back to their rented house and changed. After we changed someone knock on the door.

" I'll get it." I said and opened the door to be greeted by William." Hi guys, are you ready?" He asked then we nodded our head yes.

" Let's go then." He said. Carson locked the door and William lead the way." If I may ask, Why are you guys here on the beach?" William asked politely.

" It's Carson and I's anniversary." Brynn answered." Really? How did I not know you guys are together?" William said.

" Seriously?" They all asked." It's not my fault I live hundreds of miles away from you guys." He said then we all laughed.

" You're so cute." I whispered under my breath." I know right." He whispered to me then winked." Silly." I said laughing and push him playfully.

He puts his arm around my shoulder then let go when he realized everyone is with us." We're here." William said.

He opened the door then shouted." We're here!" We all went in and greet the people in the house.

" O my gosh, the cool kids squad is here!" William's sister shouted. We all smiled at her." Hi." Kenzie said.

William's sister didn't reply, she was shocked." Dinner's served." His mom said. We sat down and ate. Meika kept looking at me like she wants to kill me.

William and I shared a look. He removed his left hand on the table and held my hand under the table.

" What bring you kids here in the beach?" William's mom asked." It's our 4th year anniversary." Carson said proudly.

" That's wonderful. Wow. You guys really love each other." Meika said." Yes. Definitely." Brynn smiled." We just joined them because it's valentines." Hayden said.

" You guys celebrate valentines here at the beach with your partners. How sweet." She said. I was drinking my water when Meika asked me a question.

" What about you Lauren, why are you here in the beach? Cause practically you don't have a boyfriend." She said  that made me choke on my water.

" O my gosh, are you ok?" William asked worried rubbing my back. I gulped before I talked." I'm with them because I am part of their group." I answered.

William shoot a death glare on Meika." What did I do? It's true she doesn't have a boyfriend." Meika said.

" You are kinda harsh to my sister Meika." John said." Meika stop." William said glaring at her." Whatever, she's stealing you from me." Meika said angrily.

" No she's not. I like her Meika. I love her. You don't speak to my GIRLFRIEND like that!" William shouted shocking everyone in the whole house who heard it.

The squad looked at me confused. I bit my lip and sink down on the chair." Excuse me?! Girlfriend?!" Meika asked shocked.

" Yes, you heard it right. Now leave Lauren alone. Let's go Lauren." William said and pulled me out the house." Excuse us. Thank you for the food. We have to go." Kenzie said before the squad followed us.

When William and I reached the sea shore William faced me." Sorry about Meika." William apologised." We just got together and we already have drama." I sighed.

" Drama is just a test to test our relationship." He said." Will, I don't want drama. All I want is peace." I said.

" I know. I want peace too." He said and pulled me into a tight hug." I love you." He whispered." I love you too." I said to him then we heard a sound of a camera clicked with a flash.

We looked at who's phone it is and it's Brynn's." Payback." She said then we all laughed.

" At least it wasn't bad as yours." I said then smirk. She just rolled her eyes while Carson and William chuckled.

" All of us have boyfriends." Annie said." It's complete. No more third wheels." Kenzie said looking at me.

" Yeah, I get it." I said then laughed." Let's go back and sleep." Hayden said yawning.

We all head back and ready to sleep. William said he wants to sleep on our house because Meika's in their rented house.

I offered him to sleep on my bed but he insist that he's gonna sleep on the couch." You're gonna sleep in bed with me." I said pulling him to my bed.

" Ok fine." He said and lay down on my bed. I lie down beside him and cuddled up.

We fell asleep peacefully, dreaming for no drama after we confirm it. Hopefully no haters.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace!