Chapter 22

Brynn's POV
As we walk back to our dressing room I feel jealousy building up." Babe it's just fangirls. They don't know we are dating. Cause we haven't confirmed it yet." Carson said grabbing my wrist as I am 2 feet far from him.

I stop walking and turn around with a frown. He sighed. He pulled me to his dressing room where Hayden is all suited up." Out now." Carson said.

Hayden looked at us weirdly but didn't hesitate to speak so he went out the room.

Carson led me to the couch and sat beside me." You are being to jealous. Sorry but it's true." He said completely honest.

" you're right." I said and sigh." From now on I won't be jealous that much." I said and sigh.

" I love you." He said." I love you too." I said and kissed him." I better get ready." I said and stood up.

" Me too. Bye." He said and kissed me. I left the room and went to the dressing room.

I opened the room to see Annie and Kenzie already in their formal wear." Where have you been?" Kenzie asked.

I changed to my formal wear and retouched my lipstick." Make things clear with Carson." I said then they both widened their eyes.

" Don't worry. We didn't break up." I said reassuring them both." Ok good." Annie said." You are quit a bit that super jealous girlfriend." Annie said.

" Seriously?" I asked then laughed when we heard a knock on the door." Girls it's almost your turn." We heard from behind.

We all shared a look and they have  smirk on their faces. Oh boy. The boys are already done and now it's my turn.

I walked up to the stage and smile while fans or my classmates was cheering and screaming my name especially Lauren.

" That's my twin best friend!" She shouted proudly making me chuckle. I walked to the side of the stage then to the other side then the middle then backstage.

" Great modeling." Kenzie said." Well technically I am a model so... Good luck Bestie." I said to her. She smiled before going on stage.

Crowd screaming." That's my future sister!" Also Lauren said. I went back to our dressing room and changed.

Hey guys thanks for reading make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace!