Chapter 37

Johnny's POV
( tour )
Today is tour and our first top is back to Pittsburgh. Kenzie want it to be a throw back so we did.

The show is about to start so we are getting ready. After that, dad called me cause it's starting.

" Good luck Juan." Kenzie wished me luck." Thank you." I said. Lauren went up the stage with William.

Everyone was screaming their shipname." What's up  Everyone!" They both shouted excitedly.

" What a lovely evening isn't it Lauren?" William asked enthusiast.
" You're very right. Are you guys ready to hear my brother perform again?" Lauren asked then the crowd goes wild.

" WillRen!" Someone shouted that made them blush. It made the crowd wild." WillRen is real but so us your favorite ships." William said smirking.

" True." Lauren agreed as William put his arm around her that made the crowd wild as ever.

" Alright guys. Let's give it up for Johnny!" They both shouted and went off stage.

The video played and everyone went quiet." I love you." Kenzie said then I kissed her." Woah, woah, woah. Only Carson and I can do that." Brynn said.

" Seriously?" We both asked." Nah, I'm kidding." She said then we both laughed.

I smiled and went on stage as my rockstar started playing. After I performed I smiled.

" What's up Pittsburgh. It's nice to see you guys again." I said to them." It's like my 5th time in here. The 3 times I've been here is for vacations." I told.

" Enough with the chit chat let's do some more singing!" I said waking everyone with my excitement.

The most started and everyone cheered.

" Anything you ever need
I'll do the most for you
You just leave it up to me
I'll do the most for you

I'll do the most for you... "

After I sang. I checked on the time it's 6:30 and the end of the show is until 11:30, it's pretty early. There are too many segments to do so it's ok.

" I'll be back in 30 minutes so please Welcome my best friend Carson Lueders." I said and went off stage.

I drink my water and rested while Carson is singing 'remember summertime'.

" You did great." Kenzie said." Thanks." I said and kissed her head." Alright everyone so this next song is about my favorite girl next to my mom of course. It's called We are Crazy. Please welcome my queen bee, Brynn." Carson said that caused everyone to awe.

Brynn came on stage blushing. Everyone in the backstage awed while the squad laughed at Brynn's face.

Carson started singing while he grabs a chair and gave it to Brynn. Brynn was blushing real hard." I don't know what is happening but I know I'm getting crazy." Carson sang.

He placed his arm around her shoulder and pull her tight. He kept singing while Brynn lip syncs.

After the song ended Brynn stood up as Carson gave her a hug and almost kissed her. I know, we know. Brynn wants to kiss him so bad.

" Kiss!" The crowd was shouting at them. Carson and Brynn chuckled. Carson held Brynn's chin and pulled her closer.

I looked out the stage and everyone was on their phone filming it. Carson pulled her closer and kissed her.

" Aahhh!!!" Everyone shouted. Carson moved his hand to her cheeks and waist. It's getting intense so Lauren and Annie went on stage and walk through them making them pull away.

" It's getting intense so we need to do that." Annie said. Everyone laughed as the two blushed.

" Thank you guys by the way. Let's give it up for Johnny again!" Carson said and left the stage with the 3 girls.

I went on stage and my song thinking about you played. I'm on the chorus singing it. While I'm singing it I looked at Kenzie and smiled.

After the song ended. My other song everything came up. I pulled up a chair as the fan came up the stage. She sat down as I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and gave it to her.

After the song ended I asked her name and take pictures with her. We hugged then she left off stage. After I sang thinking about you and my other songs it's time for Kenzie and I's duet
Breathe by Lauv.

[John]
I've watched those eyes light up with a smile
River in the not good times
Oh, you taught me all that I know
I've seen your soul grow just like a rose
Made it through all of those thorns
Girl into the woman I know

[Pre-Chorus]
And it's killing me, me to say "I'm fine," "I'm fine"
When I really mean, mean to say...

[Both]
You're my all and more
All I know you taught me, yeah
You're my all and more
But I need room to breathe, yeah

[Kenzie]
I found New York laying in your arms
We'll melt into the bedroom floor
Never knew I'd stay for so long
And this truth cuts not through one, but both
Not through one, but both of us
But it's deeper if I hold on

[Pre-Chorus]
And it's killing me, me to say "I'm fine," "I'm fine"
When I really mean, mean to say...

[Both]
You're my all and more
All I know you taught me, yeah
You're my all and more
But I need room to breathe, yeah

[Both]
Gotta breathe for me, it's now or never
I should leave, 'cause you deserve better, better
Gave my all and more
But I need room to be me

[Both]
You're my all and more
All I know you taught me, yeah
You're my all and more
But I need room to breathe, yeah

[Both]
Breathe
Breathe

At the ending Kenzie and I hugged on stage." Everybody, this is my beautiful, one of a kind, talented girlfriend over here and she's gonna be taking for the next few hours with her amazing dancing and singing." I announced to the fans that were going crazy and screaming Jenzie.

" Before I sing my songs let's do one more duet." Kenzie said. I nodded with a smile plastered on my face.

Hey guys, what's up. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Tell me what you think about this chapter guys. Be honest. I won't bite, hahaha. Peace!