Chapter 9

Johnny's POV (Time skip to Halloween)
J=Johnny L=Lauren

J= Hey what's up guys. It's me Johnny and today it's...

L= Halloween!!!

J= *Laugh*We are getting ready for tonight cause we're throwing a Halloween party in our house so* eyes widened and back to normal*

L= Long day!

J= Yeah so we are just hanging this streamers and then later we're going to change in our costumes.

J= Our squad agreed to where a soldiers right Lauren?

L= Yeah, they're gonna be here to help us decorate any minute now* doorbell rings*

J= Guess they're here* Open the door*

Jk=Jack M=Maddie K=Kenzie A=Annie H=Hayden C=Carson B=Brynn

Jk= Heyoo Johnny

J= Jack Kelly everyone

C= What up

J= Good

H= My boyyy

J= My man*group hand shake*

B= Hey Johnny

J= Hi Brynn

A= Johnny O

J=*laugh* Annie L

M= Hey John

J= Hi Mads

K= Juanny Ortiz

J= Mack Z in the house, come on in

K= Let's go* all enter Johnny's house*

J= Alright so we are getting ready, Mom is cooking, it's currently 6 a.m. so I'll see you guys later.

I turn off the camera as we all prepared for tonight. We decorate and wore our costumes and take pictures.

" Each couple should have a picture." Lauren said." Yeah." They all said except Mackenzie and I.

" Fans still don't have a clue so Lauren you're our third wheeler." Kenzie said." No." Lauren said and crossed her arms.

Every couple have done selfies and now it's our turn. I put my arm around her and pretend we were laughing then the next one is we were holding a gun and pointing at each other.

I kissed her forehead cause I thought we were done taking pictures when Lauren squealed." I have the cutest Jenzie picture ever!" She shouted.

" What? Where?" Maddie asked." Right here." Lauren said and showed me kissing Kenzie's forehead.

The girls squealed while the boys covered their ears while Kenzie and I rolled our eyes and got inside the house hand in hand and grabbed a coke and drink.

" O my!" Lauren shouted." What's wrong?" Kenzie asked." I accidentally post the picture!" She shouted.

" You What?!" We both asked in shock." Delete that right now!" I shouted then everyone started laughing.

" It's a prank!" They all shouted." Thank goodness." Kenzie said." You guys scared us." I said.

" Let's go the carnival near by." Carson said." Sure." Brynn said." I'll drive." Carson said.

We went to the carnival and ride the rollercoaster. After that we decided to ride the ferris wheel." Let's go with couple and Lauren will be with Annie and Hayden." Brynn said.

" Why am I always the third wheeler?" Lauren asked." Cause you're the single one in our squad." Annie said.

" Fine." Lauren said. Everyone hopped in and took selfies." Let's take a picture. It's our first Halloween as a couple." Kenzie said.

" Sure. I want to remember this also." I said as we take a selfie." What should we do for our monthsary?" I asked her.

" About that it's on 25 and Christmas is 25. Mom and Maddie are planning to celebrate Christmas in Pittsburgh." She said.

" Wait, you're celebrating Christmas in Pittsburgh?" I asked." Yeah." She said." So we can't celebrate our monthsary..." I said frowning.

" There's an app call FACE TIME John." She said. I chuckled and scooped her into my arms." I love you." I whispered.

" I love you too." She said.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace!