Chapter 8. Losing

Age: 8

Your POV

-day after last chapter's day-
I sighed and strolled my way towards the Hokage's office. 'Stupid sensei, its freaking 3 AM, the hell does he want from a growing girl like me, well I would be growing if he wouldn't keep me awake this late an-' my thoughts got interrupted by some shinobi that ran my way.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)-san! The Hokage needs you RIGHT NOW!" I frowned at his panicked expression "yeah yeah, it wont take long until were there, no need to get so worked up" I lazily said to him.

He grabbed my arm and started running towards the Hokage's office "forgive me, but we really have to get there right now!" I sighed and put the man on my back, startling him. I then started to sprit. In less than 5 minutes, we arrived at the office.

The man looked bewildered at how fast I was and I just gave him a smirk, I then proceeded to make my way into sensei's office. "Ya know, sensei, this isn't healthy at all. You sho-" I stopped talking while looking surprised at Minato-san's pained expression.

I looked at him with a confused look and he flashed me a sad smile "Im sorry, (N/N)-chan. I have an important mission for you." Still being confused I just nodded at him, he then gave me my mission.

•••

Time skip brought to you by me being dehydrated and sick af <3

•••

I was running now, fast, but my legs were tired, they wanted to give up. They wanted to give up so badly. My eyes were hardly open, I really had to force myself to keep them open, they hurted like hell due to overusing my sharingan.

My clothes were covered in blood, my blood and the blood of a few thousand other shinobi. 'Ahh.. the feeling of war'

I felt annoyed, sad, tired and I just wanted to get to my team as fast as I could. I had such a bad feeling, although I had no idea why. I mean, Kakashi, Obito and Rin are strong. But this feeling, it was worse then normal bad-feeling-moments.

I sighed and groaned, clutching at my wound. 'Great, this wound will take days to recover.' My legs were sore, hah more like, my whole body was sore. And that from just one day of fighting. Its currently 9 PM, I left at 3 AM.

I felt ashamed at being weakened so much despite it being such a short time. Then again, I fought over a thousand shinobi by myself.

I then arrived seeing lots of people with anbu masks, lying on the ground with blood all over them. The whole ground was covered with blood, and then I saw two bodies. My eyes widened as I stared at those two bodies in horror, it felt like someone had stabbed me through my heart.... no it was worse than that.

I slowly walked closer feeling hot tears run down my blood socked cheeks.
'N-no ... p-please let this b-be a j-joke' I stopped standing right infront of the two bodies... "K-Kakashi....... R-Rin"

I then, couldnt keep my strong guard up anymore. I dropped down next to them crying, rage, sadness, pain, they all took control of me as I cried, and cried. I then hyperventilated, breathing heavily 'no calm down, calm down Uchiha (Y/N).' I gave myself a pep-talk and calmed down.

I took a deep breath and looked at the two bodies 'M-maybe' I rushed forward and grabbed their wrists, First I tried Rin, trying to feel her pulse, her heartbeat

Please ... Rin!

Nothing. There was no beating. Her body was cold, her skin was pale and there was no breathing. Just silence as I looked at her with pain in my eyes.

I held her hand and kissed her forehead 'Im sorry Rin, I couldn't protect you. Im so sorry! May you rest in heaven. I'll never forget you.' I looked at her and gave her a soft smile, it was the saddest smile someone would possibly have ever seen, there was not a single amount of happiness in that smile. Just pain and sorrow.

Tears ran down my cheek while I just tried looking at my close friend, someone that I saw as my sister, someone that I cherished.

I looked over at Kakashi, grabbing his wrist I tried feeling his pulse, while wishing, wishing for him to be alive......! I felt it he's alive! I grabbed him carrying him on my back, I then looked over at Rin and carried her bridal-way.

I started walking slowly pacing up, my wounds hurted alot especially now that Im carrying two people older and heavier than me. But what hurted the most was my heart.

While running I kept thinking about Obito, where the hell was he? Is he dead too? Is he captured? No, everyone had died there so thas not possible. My head hurted so much while thinking so I decided that I would return later to look for Obito.

I arrived at the village, people immediately came my way,
medical-nin took my two friends away and carrried them to the hospital I looked after them as they ran further and further.

They insisted on taking me there too because of my brutal wounds but I had turned them down saying that I had important business to attend with the Hokage.

Sensei ... I have failed to protect them

•••

AISHHH THIS WAS SO SAD
I FELT LIKE CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS
AISHHH

HOPE YOU ENJOYED
BA BYE~

•••

Deidara: "DUDE REALLY?"

Me: "IM SO SORRY " *tears up*

Sasori: *face-tables*