Kakashi and I Chapter 31

Your POV

Giving both Naruto and Sasuke a goodnights kiss, me and Kakashi both went off to our shared room. We sat down on the futon and Kakashi looked at me sternly. "So, this is where you tell me why the hell you left, right after the massacre, without saying goodbye, and never letting something hear from you? Where have you been all these years? What about Kyoukai and Itachi?" He asked.

Heaving a sigh I started taking, "Im not going into detail, but life got really messy before the massacre. After that everything was nothing but miserable. Kyoukai is doing great thats for sure, we can visit him soon enough but the opposite counts for my younger brother." He nodded slightly.

"Kakashi, I may have never let anything hear about me, but I was always watching you. You are the man in my heart after all. That's not so easy to let go." We both had a faint blush spreading over our cheeks, which resulted to him pulling his mask off and us both smiling at each other.

I chuckled, "How can anyone be this handsome. It's no surprise you've got me wrapped around your finger!" My teasing got us both in a laugh. "I missed this, laughing with you... I missed you. You were all I had left, losing you hurt me so much I never want to let go of you again." He muttered softly, taking my hands in his. "I missed you too, and Im so sorry for leaving." 

Kakashi hm'ed thoughtfully, "What about your other two boys? Sasuke and Naruto. Im surprised you could leave them. Everyone knows how badly you love those two, you look at them with such pride its as if a mother is looking at her son achieving something as great as becoming the hokage." His words made me think about those two idiots.

 "I can't help. Im just so proud that despite all of the hardships they went through, Naruto managed to have such a pure beautiful heart. and Sasuke became such a strong young boy its amazing. They're both amazing. And as for how I was able to leave, well, I mean, That definitely did not go smooth."Karachi agreed and looked up, "Yeah, they're definitely admirable."

His eyes met mine again, "You said you wanted to take us to Kyoukai, where is he? And why can we meet him but not Itachi?"  "Oh right, Kyoukai and Itachi split up. Itachi is in a difficult position now but Kyoukai on the other hand is living his life as best as he can at the moment." 

"Eh? He is? Then I've got to do my best to keep up. That annoying guy always trying to out do me. Don't tell me he's got a wife already." Wide eyed he started at me, anxiously waiting for my reply.

I sweat dropped, "Well, actually uhh yeah, he's got himself a wife. And he's busy retrieving our Akuma clan, with some Uchiha mixed into it." Kakashi did a small applause with a miserable look on his face. "He's so far ahead of me. I can just see his irritable smirk as he holds ten red haired Uchiha-Akuma babies with some random pretty wife.. Damnit."

My laugh echoed through the room. "No worries Kakashi, you're only in your early twenties, you've got plenty of time to get married and have your own babies!" I encouraged. Seemingly having an idea popped up, Kakashi gave me a hopeful look. "Marry me and have my babies now, (N/N). We're practically a couple anyway, lets catch up to Kyoukai right now."

"EHHH?!?! NO, no no no, not a chance Kakashi! Im only 21! Give me a few more years for myself will you!" I replied with slight panic. Kakashi sighed, his face turning into a defeated expression. "No helping it but to wait a year or two." He mumbled before lying down.

A little flustered but smiling I lied down with him, "Yeah, imagine our kids though. They'd be so cute!" He chuckled at the thought, "If it's a girl I'll destroy every guy that'll look at her." My eyes darted over to him, "Guess I'll have to help her out with changing your mind then." 

"I'd like a son too! He'll be the strongest shin obi ever for sure, with my help!" I exclaimed. "Ah yes, a son would be great to have. I'll know my wife will be safe if I'd leave the world.." He sounded pretty serious before a big grin made way to his face. "And I'll make him so amazing he'll tell all his grandchildren and the children after that about how his father helped him become such a great person and how he could've never done it without my help!" He laughed loudly with a pleased look on his face.

Facepalming and sweat dropping my thoughts wandered off to a small version of Kakashi with black highlights in his hair, laughing happily calling his dad. 'I hope this'll become reality.' I thought to myself.

A knock on the door got Kakashi hurriedly pull the blanket over half of his face while I said that the person could come in. Sasuke walked in, pillow in his hand. "Nee-san, those two snore too loud and I can't get any rest like that. Can I sleep here?" He muttered looking dead as hell because of the lack of sleep. 

"Sure, come come my baby boy." I said as I patted the spot on my side. I shoved towards Kakashi to make more space and Sasuke went to lie down next to me. "Goodnight." I whispered to both of them before pulling Sasuke closer to me and hugging him.

Surely a nice and warm way to fall asleep, yet my head was filled with worry, and another nightmare occurred. Just like every other night for the past years. It really sucks having an excellent memory, always saving memories and everything I've seen.

It sucks because I don't feel the need to see how my comrades die every single night again and again.

-

AND ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! YAY!

I've suddenly got this big inspiration for writing so I'll try out my good moment and write as much as I possible can. I hope y'all liked this chapter!

-

Obito: EH?!?! Kakashi basically claimed (Y/N) already. It's not fair! We want a chance too!

Me: Watch me not give a shit about what u guys want. It depends on whether the readers want more love interests or not.

Deidara: Aw come on! Atleast let us have a romantic moment with (Y/N) too, just once is good enough for me!

Itachi: No! That's my sister you, I'll kill all of you!

Kisame: C'mon Itachi don't ruin the fun.

Hidan: Yeah!!! We all love that bitch (Y/N), she's the best bitch ever.

Me: Eh? Compliment jutsu, Hidan style!