Chapter 21. Mission

Age:17

Your POV

Insane? Yeah you could say that, I was indeed going insane. Everything just became too hard on me, the feeling of guilt, the worry, the pressure. All I wanted was to go home and be happy with my family, and friends. But I knew that that would never be an option, there was no home for me anymore. It was just me and the madness in my head.

I was calmly walking through the forest, well, calmly is what you would think if you saw me. In reality, I was stressed, freaked out, concerned, I wanted to scream my lungs out. But I couldn't, I had to seem strong, for Itachi and Kyoukai. They were struggling too, especially Itachi.

Kyoukai was constantly worried about Naruto, and Sasuke, but that was his only concern. He honestly couldn't care less about Konoha, sure, he missed his friends, but he knew that missing them wouldn't change anything from our current situation.

Itachi wasn't doing all too well, the feeling of guilt was too overwhelming for him. He was young, and didn't know what to do with his life anymore, everything was ruined for him. And that made me feel even guiltier, if I killed the clan instead of him, he could've been with Sasuke right now.

The guilt was horrible, it was slowly taking my sanity- it was eating me alive. I felt so bad, I just wanted to die. But I couldn't, Im not done in this pitiful little world yet, I still had to do something.

I was still mad at Obito, he had betrayed us. Sure, I did too, but I had no choice. He had a choice and he obviously chose wrong. I knew that he felt horrible about the way he hurt me, and I knew that he wanted to talk to me. But every time he tried to talk, I ignored him.

If there was anything that I wanted at the moment, it was him, far away from me. Reaaally far away. Like, as far away as the sun is. Yeah, that would be great. But that wont happen because he's practically the leader of all of this. How did this all even happen? Its so confusing even though I was there the whole time!

"Hey babe!" I turned around and groaned as soon as I came face to face with the oh so annoying, foul mouthed, bitchy Jashinist. "What do you want?" He shivered at my icy tone. "I had to fucking call you in, because that motherfucking leader wants to talk to you."

I scowled at his use of words, "you should learn how to speak without cursing, weird little bitch." He seemed offended and shocked, before he could say something back, I had already left.

"What do you want, you freaky carrot?" I said, silently laughing at his angered expression. He hit the back of my head, "manners, (Y/N)." I rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah, so what did you call me here for?"

"We're going to see how good your spying ability is" he said, sounding extremely serious. I raised an eyebrow, "you still have to test me? Me??? Freaking me?! Im the best spy plus Kunoichi ever!" This time, it was his turn to roll his eyes. "Yeah I believe you." His tone was unconvincing, making me scowl. "I believe you, but we still have to see for ourselves."

Pouting, I nodded my head. "We're going to the Suna then, prepare your stuff." He said, while leading me to the door. "Ok, see ya later~" I cooed while stalking off.

"Hey Ita!" Said boy jumped at my sudden voice. He turned around and smiled a little bit. "Yes, Onee-san?" He cutely said, making me squeal. "Your so cute Ita~!" He blushed and shook his head.

"Ill be going on a mission, so Ill see you soon ok? Don't get into trouble, and make to give Kyoukai love or else he'll get depressed. Oh! Watch him for me too! He may be older than us both, but he's stupid and easily angers people."
I said, while laughing nervously.

"Yeah, don't worry about us Onee-san. Please stay safe, we'll handle things here." He held my hands and gave them a tight squeeze. He always gets like this, extremely worried about my well being and stuff. And that while Im way older than him, weird little boy that he is.

"Ah, we'll celebrate your birthday when you get back, Onee-san." I gave him a confused look, before my mouth took an O shape as I remembered that my birthday was coming up soon.

I smiled at my younger brother, and shoved a dango into his mouth. Kissing his forehead, I left him in the kitchen.

I jumped off of the building, falling into the arms of my red haired prince. "Onii-chan!!!" I yelled out while kissing all over my older brothers face. "Himouto-chan~" he coeed. We bursted out in laughter before he set me down. "So whats up?" He asked, holding one of my hands. "Im going on a mission for awhile, so out of trouble for me ok?" He nodded his head and kissed my cheek, "stay safe. And listen to your teammate will ya?" I gave him a large grin, "yeah yeah~ see ya then!"

I stalked off, and passed some Akatsuki members by. I waved at them and yelled, "Ill be back soon!" I gave them a cocky smile and walked further. Stepping into my room, I looked around and grimaced. Sighing loudly I collapsed onto the bed. "Man, I miss Naru and Sasu.." I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder off for a bit.

Slowly opening them again, I groaned loudly. "What I would do to make all of this to just a bad nightmare." I stood up from the cold bed and walked to my closet. Packing my bag, I hummed a song. Singing my favorite sentences from the song out loud.

"Why, why?
Tell them that its human nature
Why, why?
Does he do it that way?"

And then back to humming again. Finishing packing my bag, I stood up and lazily dragged the bag behind me, towards the bathroom. I undressed and got into the shower, humming once again.

Getting out, I dressed up, I wore a black crop top, with black shorts and black thigh high socks, with a black cape that covered my whole body, the cape had a large red Akatsuki crest on the back. I had a black mask on that went over my nose, and I pulled my hair up into a pony tail, leaving my bangs to cover the sides of my face and my eyes. I left my headband on the desk, not wanting people to see that I betrayed Konoha.

Checking myself out in the mirror, I plastered a cold and serious look on my face. I grabbed a black with red
anbu-like dragon mask and hung it on the hook that was attached to my shorts. Then, I took my sword and put it on me back. To be honest, I looked like some kind of deathly, angry serial killer- but hey, thats exactly what I am.

I stepped out of my room, and went to the living room. The Akatsuki members looked over at me with dropped jaws. "I-is that (Y/N)?! W-woah I think I pissed m-my pants!" They all yelled things like that and things like, "THATS JUST SCARY (Y/N)" A creepy grin made its way on my face, sending shivers down the Akatsuki member's spines. "Thanks, Ill be off now."

I continued walking and soundlessly stepped into Pein's office. I faced him without any visible emotion, making him flinch slightly.

"Im read to go, Leader."

-