Chapter 14. Suna

Age: 15

Your POV

"Hey father, I overheard a conversation of you and some Uchiha shinobi. Im sorry for eavesdropping, but I really have to know what you meant with Coup d'etat."

I looked at my fathers face who seemed to get pale, "listen, (Y/N), there is some accommodation going on in our clan. Im sorry, but we decided to keep it a secret from you, since your very loyal towards Konoha." I gave him a confused look.

"What does that have to do with this?" He struggled with talking but it managed to come out, "we might plan a coup d'etat." My eyes widened in surprise, "b-but, everything i-is going the right way, w-why is this n-necessary" I stuttered out.

While looking at me with an apologetic look he said, "Im sorry. I have to leave now, take care of our family." I watched him go out of the door and into the streets of the Uchiha compound.

Letting out a loud sigh, I turned around to look at the clock. 4.00 AM. I sighed again and went upstairs. "Kyou-nii? You awake?" I whispered, he grunted in reply and I chuckled.

I then noticed a certain Uchiha missing on the bed. I walked out of the room and softly closed the door. "Ita?" I whisper yelled. "Ah, Nee-san. I woke up not too long ago so I decided to get out of bed."

I turned around to see my little brother, Tying his hair into a low ponytail. "I see, lets head downstairs, Ill make you breakfast." He nodded his head and followed me downstairs.

"Hey, Nee-san. Aren't those shorts a bit too short?" He said while looking at my bottom, "no, well, it doesn't mind either way, only family is here so its ok~" I let out a chuckle and he gave a displeased look, "its ooook Ita~" he rolled his eyes and took a seat.

"Nee-chan made Onigiri and Dango's~" I playfully said, knowing that his favorite food is Dango. I grabbed a Dango stick and put it in his mouth, he made pleased noises and when he finished he said "your Dango is my favorite! Thank you for this wonderful breakfast!" I smiled at him and threw the stick away.

"Ah by the way, Naruto, Kyoukai and I, will leave after breakfast." He frowned, "can't you all stay a little longer?" I shook my head, "sorry buddy, I have to go on a mission and Naruto has to prepare for Academy." He nodded his head, "I forgot! Sasuke and Naruto are going to the academy starting this Monday." He mumbled something after finishing his sentence, but I couldn't hear what he said so I just ignored it.

"Ita, go wake everyone up for me please." He nodded again and went upstairs. I watched him leave and eventually let out a loud sigh. 'This all will be gone if there is going to be a coup d'etat.' I felt tears burning up but pulled them back in before I could drop them.

"My child, you need to stay in Suna for awhile." I looked at gramps, "what why?" He looked outside, "a mission, you have to make sure that nothing happens to Kazekage." I sighed 'goddamnit.'

"When?" I asked in an annoyed voice. "Today, you'll be leaving today. And you will be staying there until next year." I looked at him in disbelief "no way! I got Naruto to take care of!" He shook his head, "Kyou-kun can look after him. He is older than you and he can be quite responsible."

Groaning I turned around, and mumbled "stupid old man." I then made my way to the door before being stopped on my way, "Kakashi-kun is going with you." I nodded my head and went to my house.

"Nee-chan!" I looked over to see Naruto running towards me. I gave him a smile and petted his head, "hey Naru, I will be leaving for awhile. Kyou-Nii will take care of you so don't worry."

He gave me a surprised look and then started to cry, "no no please Nee-chan don't leave me!" I pulled him into a hug, "Im not leaving you, I have to go on a mission and I promise that I will be back! Don't worry!" He nodded but kept crying.

We didn't stop hugging and he eventually fell asleep due to exhaustion. I carried him to bed and went outside, underway to my fathers house.

"Ita? Sasu?" I stepped into their room to look for my two little brothers. "Ah, Nee-san!" I smiled at Itachi which he returned. I looked at the bed and saw Sasuke laying on it.

I turned back to Itachi, "Ita, Im leaving for a year to go on a mission." He seemed surprised but I continued with my story. "So, could you please look after Sasuke. I know that you are doing your best but sometimes you have to pay a bit more attention to him, ok?" He nodded his head and a few tears started to come down his cute pink cheeks.

I strolled my finger over his cheek while talking, "check on Naruto aswell, and don't forget to give Kyou-nii love too. He easily gets sad and lonely." More tears started to come down and I pulled him into a hug. "Now now, no need to cry. I wont be gone for that long so don't worry."

I pulled out from the hug and gave him a big goofy grin. Then I walked over to the bed and whispered, "goodbye for now Sasu. Don't eat too many Tomatoes and be nice to your big brothers and Naruto." I kissed his forehead and closed the bedroom door after waving at Itachi.

I went downstairs and saw my father and Mikoto. "Ill be gone for awhile, have a nice evening." I glanced at my father and we locked eyes, I shot him a don't-do-anything-reckless look and glared at him. He flinched but didn't say anything.

They nodded their heads and we exchanged smiles. I then soon left. 'I hope everything will be ok while Im gone, the Uchiha clan better not make their move while Im gone.'

I grabbed my bag, kissed Kyoukai and Naruto, said goodbye to Kurama and headed outside.

"(N/N)!" I turned around to meet dark brown eyes, or uhm, one eye. "Hey Kashi~" I hugged him which made him blush but he soon gained his composure. "Lets go" he nodded in response and we started to run. 'Goodbye Konoha, Ill be back soon!'

•••

KINDA RUSHED IT, SORRY BOUT THAT.

•••

Deidara: "your starting another draft?"

Me: "yaaaaaaaaa~"

Sasori: "your taking way more that you can handle, idiot."

Me:" hhehhehe."