Chapter 22. Orochimaru.

Age: 18

Your POV

It was a few days after the spy mission in Suna, which was, quite boring if you ask me. I did see Gaara again, which made me super happy. But further, it was rather easy and not a single bit of danger surrounded us. So basically, it was incredibly boring and a total waste of time.

At the moment, Im in a pretty odd situation, cuffed and all in a little nasty cell. You see, one day ago, I was calmly walking through the hallways off the hideout. And when I got outside, I had a rather unwanted visitor aka Orochipedo aka Orochimaru.

He said that he needed me as his queen, and that together we would make powerful children, disgusting, am I right? Well, when I told him to fuck off, he kidnapped me and brought me here. And thats why Im currently in a cell, cuffed up and extremely annoyed.

"Ah, my beautiful queen, don't glare at me like that. It hurts my feelings." Orochimaru said while holding a hand over his heart. I rolled my eyes at him, "Ill advice you to let me go before Ill rip your head off and shove it into your ass." As soon as I finished my sentence, he had a horrified look on his face, probably imagining the scene.

"T-that is e-extremely violent m-my love. A-And I wouldn't b-be surprised if y-you could actually do it." He mumbled the last part and silently prayed to whoever is up there that the cuffs wont break off.

He regained his composure, and turned to me with a serious expression.
"(Y/N), you are in danger, my beautiful queen. And Im worries for your safety. You are an important person to allot of people, both good and bad people, and we all care sincerely about you. But there are seriously powerful and bad people after you, they're not from this dimension and they are a great threat to us. I want to protect you myself, but I alone am not strong enough, as you can see, Im worried enough to put my pride aside. The Akatsuki is strong, but they're all criminals and most of them are insane. So it would be safer for you to go back to the Leaf. I hate to say it, but they can probably help you the best. Id say that it would be wise to tell Pein about this."

I felt the honesty in his words, so I naturally believed him. I nodded my head and stood up. "Ill tell him everything. Thank you, Orochimaru." He seemed rather surprised at me thanking him, a slight blush spreading across his cheeks. "Y-yeah, Ill see you." He uncuffed me and ran off, leaving me behind with an raised eyebrow.

Walking back towards the hideout, I got lost in thoughts. 'Going back huh? I wonder how they'll react..' sighing, I imagined the surprised faces of Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi. 'That Orochimaru sure is weird though.. yes, he's wise, but definitely weird.' I sweatdropped and got back to my thoughts.

Before I knew it, I stood in front of the hideout. Entering, I made my way to Pein's office. "Yo, Im back carrot. Got some news for you."

Pein seemed rather annoyed after the whole story. "Okay, so your telling me that its better for you to go back to Konoha?" I nodded my head with a small grin, and pleading eyes. He sighed, "you'll go back." My eyes lit up, and I was about to hug him until, "but," I groaned loudly. "But, you'll be training here before you'll leave. I'd say, training for around 4 years." I groaned even louder, "so looong?!"

"You'll need it. There are dangerous man, according to Orochimaru, after you. Training will be a good thing so you're going to train under me. I might ask Orochimaru to train you too." He mockingly said. "Hey! Don't say it like Im weak!" I yelled out.

"Your not weak, just weaker than me. But soon you'll be the powerful kunoichi that you want to be, or rather, you'll be a goddess." I nodded my head, "that kinda sounds good.."

-

Im so sorry for the short chapter, I'm still quite sick and my head hurts whenever I start actively doing things. Hope you enjoyed though, have a nice day, reader-chan.