Chapter 13. Disagreements

Age: 15

Your POV

"Thats nonsense father, why would the leaf say such things?" I asked, suppressing the panic in my voice.
"(Y/N), we both know that they are afraid of us. Especially now that you are by our side."

I sighed, "but, it doesn't make sense!" "(Y/N)! Enough! They even separated us from the rest of the village. Its obvious!" I groaned, "okay maybe your right, Im sorry. I'll find out what to do. Bye."

I was now walking towards the Hokage's office, thinking about what my father had said. 'Jeez, can't we all just live in peace? Things were going so well with just, life in general. And now this shit ruins everything.' I sighed once again.

"Hey (N/N)." A lazy voice called our. I turned my head and met Kakashi's eyes, "ah Kashi, hi." He noticed my lack of excitement and pulled me into a hug. "Whats wrong?" I shook my head, "just some Uchiha trouble." I gave a weak smile and pushed myself out of his arms. "Ill see ya later, ok?" He nodded and went in Gai's direction.

I waved at Gai and he blushed and yelled "Ill see you soon, my youthful beauty!" I sweatdropped and made my way to the Hokage's office.

"Old man!" He turned around and smiled at me, "hello there, (Y/N)." I frowned, "cut the crap and tell me what the heck is going on." He sighed and motioned me to come closer.

"My child, the council and Danzou are having some arguments with the Uchiha's due to the Kyuubi's attack 5 years ago." I sighed, "so?" He gave me a sad smile. "The Kyuubi was controlled by an Uchiha." I hit the desk, "damnit! The council and that Danzou-dickhead will never let this pass. They finally have a good reason to accuse the Uchiha clan!" I growled loudly.

"damnit! damnit! Damnit! DAMNIT!" I snapped, feeling tears well up. Old man put his hand on my shoulder, "my child, Ill do my best to make sure that atleast your brothers will be save."

Tears started to drop, realizing that Id probably not be able to change their minds. "Argh, I hate everyone!" I stormed outside and went straight home.

I angrily shot the door closed and grabbed Naruto. Made my way to bed and cuddled Naruto while slowly starting to cry. "N-nee-chan?" "Ah, sorry if I startled you Naru, lets just sleep and we'll train tomorrow." He nodded his head and slowly fell asleep in my arms.

The next day, I was carrying Naruto on our way to the Uchiha compound. He fell asleep after training and but I wanted to visit my two little brothers.

As I arrived, Itachi had already ran outside to greet me. "Nee-san!" He hugged me, and I noticed that he was getting taller. He reached my chest and was currently with his head in my boobs.

"Is it warm down there?" I sarcastically said while chuckling. "Actually, it is." I laughed at his earnest reaction. "Where is Sasuke?" He looked back at the door, "he should probably be running outside with Shisui in 3 seconds."

We both started to count till three and yup, there was a teenage boy and a six year old, racing my way. "Onee-san!!" "(N/N)-Nee!" I smiled at the two boys and they jumped towards me hugging me.

Now, covered in 4 boys that were all cuddling me, I started to fall backwards. But luckily, strong arms had catched us four before we fell. I looked up to see my brother Kyoukai, who wrapped his arms around me.

Next to him stood my father, looking pleased at our big family. We all smiled at each other and broke out in a fit of laughter.

Eventually I decided that we could picnic on the hill next to the lake. I told the five boys to stay at the hill and to NOT make any trouble.

When I came back with food and a cloak I saw Naruto hanging upside down in a tree, Sasuke stuck in the ground only showing his head Itachi passed out on the ground, Shisui was rolling down the hill and Kyoukai looking at the 4 with a smirk.

A vein popped up and I hit them all on the back of their heads.

After the meal, Mikoto had invited us to stay the night and since Kyoukai and Naruto kept whining to sat yes I agreed.

I started cleaning up with Mikoto while all the boys were sleeping. Father was watching us clean while talking to two Uchiha shinobi, that had passed by for important business.

I was listening to their conversation but couldn't focus well because I was talking to Mikoto.

I picked up some information,
"coup de'etat" was the most important one so I decided to confront my father with it some time soon.

I eventually went upstairs to go to bed aswell and found kyoukai on the bed with shisui next to him, Sasuke on top of him, Naruto sideways on top of him and Shisui. And Itachi inbetween Naruto and Sasuke, holding their hands. It was the cutest thing ever and I lowkey "awwed" I made a picture of them and promised myself to keep it forever. I soon, passed out next to my 5 goofballs.

•••

I GOT NEW RULES I COUNT EM
I GOTTA TELL EM TO MYSELF
I GOT NEW RULES I COUNT EM
I COUNT EM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

•••

Pein: "was that ending necessary"

Me: "yah ofc"

Sasori: "lets not continue this argument please."