Chapter 25. Im back.

Age: 21

Your POV

3 whole fucking years, thats how long I was traveling and training with the two most idiotic leaders to be existent, aka Pein and Orochimaru. The training was hard, tiring and I hated it, but I became really strong so I guess its worth it.

Pein sent me off after I said my goodbyes to the Akatsuki and my brothers, so now Im on my way to the Leaf.

Talking about brothers, Kyoukai got married two years ago and has a baby now. He one day came up to me, saying that he found the perfect wife, and now they're actually husband and wife. They're expecting another baby over 2 months, Ill be going back there around that time then.

Itachi is such a good uncle, he played around with the baby the whole time, and really took care of him. I'd do anything to see him with his own baby.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" A voice pulled me out of my daydreaming. I turned around and met the face of an all too well known person.

"Kotetsu~!" I squealed out. His eyes went wide, "(Y-Y/N)-Nee?????" I nodded with a wide grin. "WEREN't YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD?!!?!" He yelled out, rubbing his eyes to see if I really was standing in front of him. I snorted, "like a kid of 13 could kill me." I cockily said.

He nodded, "where were you then?" He asked me. "Not your business~ bye bye then~" I cooed while walking away, towards the Hokage's office.

"Oji-saaaaaaan~!" I entered the room with a large smile plastered on my face. He had a surprised look, and pointed a finger at me. "(Y-Y/N)?" He stuttered out. I nodded with a "mhm~." I tackled him into a hug, laughing while doing so.

He laughed and petted my head, "you're 21 but still as childish as ever." He mockingly said. I rolled my eyes while grinning, "well, you're like 100 years old and still a huge pervert." He choked in his spit after I said that, making me laugh even harder.

After explaining everything to him, we got to the hard part, what do I do now? "Did you have anything in thought?" Hiruzen asked me while petting his beard. I shook my head. "Well then, why not go help out Kakashi, who's going to train both Sasuke and Naruto." I chuckled, "oh he'll definitely could use some help with that."

He smiled at me and nodded, "ah! Don't tell any of them yet! I wanna surprise them!" He stood up and walked to the door, "then you should probably leave because Kakashi is on his way to here right now." With that, I poofed away.

I opened the door to the classroom, getting the attention of all the kids in the room. I wore my anbu mask, so they wont find out who I was. I walked towards Iruka, who had an bewildered expression. "Hey there Ruki~" I cooed in a whisper voice, close to his ear.

His eyes almost fell out of there sockets, I slapped my hand in front of his mouth before he could yell my name out. He realized what he almost did and mumbled an apologize. "Class, note everything down that I wrote on the board, Ill be talking to this anbu member for a minute, so don't ask any questions to me."

"Where were you? Since when did you come back? Does the Hokage know everything? Where's Kyoukai? Is Itachi still alive? What are you going to do about Kakashi? And Naruto and Sasuke of course?" He whisper rambled on and on, until I stopped him while chuckling,

"Jeez Ruki, it doesn't matter, Ill just improvise like always. Oh and yup, the Hokage knows everything so don't worry." He shook his head, "how can I not worry about you?" He took my hand in his and gave a squeeze in it.

I pulled my mask up enough to reveal my face but not completely taking it off, I softly smiled at him and said, "I'll be fine, trust me." He nodded and smiled back, "are you going to stay to watch my class?" I grinned at him, "he-" "IRUKA-SENSEI U SHOULD TEACH US BEING A NINJA INSTEAD OF TALKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

Iruka turned bright red while facepalming as a familiar yellow blob came into view. I placed my mask back and smirked underneath it, 'ah, there is my little man.' I thought while silently laughing at Iruka's blush.

"S-she's n-not my g-girlfriend
N-Naruto. And I would probably get chidori'd into my grave if a certain someone heard you say that." he mumbled the last part loud enough for me to hear, making me burst out in laughter.

I changed the tone of my voice and turned towards the kids, "Ill be staying here to watch the graduating test, don't mind me." The kids all nodded and watched me in awe as I almost slipped on some spilled juice. "So, Dragon here is a Hokage level kunoichi, if you want to know more about the life of an incredibly powerful ninja, now is your chance to ask." Iruka said while chuckling.

"IM UZUMAKI NARUTO AND IM GOING TO BECOME HOKAGE DATTEBAYO!" The blonde blob yelled out, looking at me with determination. I smiled underneath my mask, 'yes, you go fulfill the rest of your fathers dream..'

"Hello then Naruto, Im Dragon, its a honor to meet the future Hokage." I said while bowing and sending him a teasing wink. He smiled brightly at me, but then frowned. "Your real name isn't Dragon right? Whats your real name." I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "thats a secret for now."

I noticed a burning stare coming from the other side, I looked over to see a certain raven haired boy. I had to keep my laughter in because damn, that duckbutt hair is killing me. What happened with the Uchiha amazing hair? Lmao.

I backed away dissapearing into the shadows of the classroom, or more like, poofed away without smoke nor a "poof" sound, leaving amazed 12 year olds behind with a facepalming Iruka.

"She's coming back to watch us right? Right?!!!" Naruto asked Iruka, but what he didnt know was that I was still there.. just, disguised as a plant.. Iruka nodded with a sheepish smile, "yeah, she'll watch."

"Hokage level right?! Im going to beat her!!!" Naruto yelled while fist pumping the air. 'Go for it, my little boy.' I thought, a smile forming onto my face as I watched Naruto getting scolded by Sasuke.

'They didn't grow apart.."

-