Chapter 12. Kyoukai.

Age: 14

Your POV

I currently am out on a mission and I am now standing face to face with a man that seemed rather familiar. He was around 3 years older, and he had a strong aura. It didn't seem hostile but I kept my guard up.

I watched him curiously as he simply stared at me, he seemed to be in shock, and I have no idea why. Its not odd that there are shinobi in this part of the town. And I didn't particularly looked weird despite my Rinnegan.

He stepped closer and I walked backwards, not wanting the mysterious man closer. "(Y-Y/N)?" I looked at him surprised and nodded, "how do you know my na-" I couldn't finish my sentence because this man had pulled me into a tight hug.

I was dumfounded and just stood there, not knowing what to do. "(Y/N)! Its me, Kyoukai!" I flinched
"K-Kyoukai... your alive?" I buried my face in his chest 'no wonder he seemed familiar.'

I started to cry "y-you were alive!" He let out a few tears aswell, "yes, Im sorry that I didn't come to you. I had been searching for Okaa-san. S-she died, I didn't k-know." He whispered the last part of his sentence, and I sent him a sad smile

"yes, but now that you know. You should come with me to Konoha! We will live together with Naruto!" He gave me a confused look "Naruto?" I grinned at him "our adoptive little brother~" he chuckled, but then his expression hardened.

"I want to go with you, but I need to kill the people that are after you. There's no way that they will leave you alone. Besides, I have some bad connections with Konoha's council." I hugged him tighter, "we can solve that together, please don't leave me again."

He held me but then let go, "Im sorry, Himouto. But we will never be able to live the life that we want so badly. And soon, you will become the heiress of the Akuma-clan" he softly said, making me frown.

"Your the heir, Onii-san." He flashed me a smile, "you should be able to figure out what I meant with that."

My eyes widened, tears welling up. "No!No! Please! I don't want to lose anyone else! I beg you, don't leave me alone! P-please! Onii-chan!" He kissed my forehead, and I stood on my toes, letting my hand rest on his perfect soft maroon colored hair as I cried.

He broke our hug and looked at me, sending a smile my way while bruising my tears away with his soft warm slender thumb.

"I'll make sure that they will die, and then if Im alive, I'll find you and live the life that you want us to live. Deal?" I nodded and rested my head on his chest, while he held me in his arms.

I soon fell asleep due to exhaustion and he carried me to Konohagakure. We arrived at the Uchiha compound, he hesitantly knocked on the door that had a post next to it with the name "Fugaku Uchiha." The door opened, standing there was a man. A tall man with black hair tied in a low pony tail.

The man looked at me and the mysterious maroon haired boy. Realization struck Fugaku as He looked in Kyoukai's eyes, his slightly widening before pulling his eldest son in a tight hug. Not caring about the people that were outside, looking curiously at the man hugging a handsome teenage boy that they have never seen before.

Fugaku invited him in, and Kyoukai gladly took upon the offer. Still holding his little sister as he walked after his father, towards the living room.

Stepping in the living room, four heads turned to Fugaku and Kyoukai. Shisui yelled "Who's he?!" Itachi face palmed at his cousin's reaction towards the new comer and Sasuke looked pissed at the fact that this new person was holding his big sister.

"Hey! Why are you holding
Nee-chan?!" Sasuke said, pointing at the two siblings. Kyoukai looked at Fugaku and Fugaku nodded, Kyoukai looked back at the three boys and slightly sighed.

Scratching the back of his head he said in a awkward way "Uhm, Im like, your older brother." He awkwardly chuckled at the reaction of Itachi and Sasuke, who had wide eyes and their jaws were dropped to the ground.

"H-he... WAIT WHAT?!" Sasuke exclaimed, as loud as possible. Making me wake up, I looked over to see the situation. The silence was broken by a sudden fit of laughter, my laughter.

Everyone looked at me confused "Hahhaha you guys, hahha your faces are priceless ahahahhaha" I nearly fell out of Kyoukai's arms as I laughed.

The eventful day had soon come to an end as Kyoukai and I were walking to my apartment. I forced him to stay the night and he agreed, realizing that he wouldn't be able to win this argument.

As we arrived we were greeted by an energetic blonde ball of joy and I made the two boys bath since they smelled like sweat. While they were bathing I prepared our meals and cleaned up after dinner full of chatting and laughter.

We soon wen't to bed and for a good night rest. Before going to bed Naruto had happily said "I hope that
Kyoukai-Nii will stay with us" he then immediately passed out and we sweatdropped. But what Naruto had said made Kyoukai think about staying with us, he's just not sure yet.

•••

I AM STARTING THREE OTHER BOOKS SOON,
THEYRE ALL X READERS SO

HOPE YA ENJOYED, BAI

•••

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF CONVERSATION I SHOULD PUT HERE OF THE AKATSUKI SO IM JUST

Me: *winks at Sasori*

Sasori: *sighs*