[S/1] Chapter 24. Kakashi.

Age: 18

Your POV

-
Not tryna be indie,
Not tryna be cool,
Just tryna be in this,
Tell me how you choose?
-

I looked at Kakashi's pained expression, while he was lying on his bed, softly whispering my name. My heart clenched tightly, I frowned and held my chest where my heart is.

"Im sorry." I whispered, my voice audible for him. He quickly sat up, snapping his eyes open. And nervously looking around, searching for my presence, which I hid so that it was impossible for even the best shinobi to find.

-
Can you feel why you're in this?
Can you feel it through?
All of the windows,
Inside this room.
-

He couldn't find me, but he knew that I was there. He knew that I felt guilty, and he knew that I was as sad as he was. "(Y/N).. your here.. please come out." His voice cracked a few times, making me feel even sadder.

I wanted to go to him, hold him tightly and apologize a thousand times. I wanted to kiss him, let my hands ruffle through his soft white hair. I wanted to hear his soothing words, the words that he always told me when I was sad.

The words that made me feel warm, and made me feel happy. The words that assured me that Im not alone, not any longer. I wanted him next to me, and next to me forever. But that wouldn't happen. Everything was ruined, destroyed, and I don't deserve him.

-
'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you.
-

The depressing silence made him tear up, and the sight of him shocked me. I stumbled backwards, dropping a vase with dead red flowers in it. My eyes went wide, I looked at the vase, and then at Kakashi, who fled towards my direction, hope in his black and red eyes.

My heart pounded like crazy, I wanted him to find me, but I couldn't let him. A tear escaped from my eye as I turned around and ran away. I ran as fast as I could, as fast as a lightning bolt.

-
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight.
Make it up, fall in love, try.
-

I could here a faint yell from behind me, he cried my name out, while running far behind me. "(Y/N)!" He yelled, loud enough for the whole world to hear. He yelled it from the bottom of his heart, wanting me to stop.

-
But you'll never be alone,
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
Baby, I'm right here.
I'll hold you when things go wrong,
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
Baby, I'm right here.
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
Baby, I'm right here.
-

It took my everything to keep running, my whole body told me to turn back, the longing of being in his arms was stronger than anything. But my mind told me to run, run as fast as I could, away from him.

My mind told me that it was better for us both, that it was to keep him safe. My mind told me to not look back even once, just run. And I listened.

-
We were shut like a jacket,
So do your zip.
We will roll down the rapids,
To find a wave that fits.
-