Chapter 17. Massacre

Age: 17

Your POV

"Father! You've got to be kidding me?! You can't do this! It'll lead to our clans death! Please! Father!" I screamed and cried out

My father gave me a sad look, "(Y/N).." a few tears started to roll down his cheeks, "I have no choice.."

I fell down to my knees, "please.. I don't want to see my other clan die.. please.." I cried, I cried out every feeling that I've been bottling up my whole life.

Things were great, days ago. Me and Kakashi started to go out half a year ago, and everything was just going great.

But a few days ago, Shisui killed himself. It was after Danzou stole his eye. He gave his other eye to Itachi, and Itachi has told me about the mission,

The Hokage ordered me to help him with the massacre, and after that I have to go into hiding with Kyoukai. I felt horrible.

I broke up with Kakashi two days ago, he hasn't left his house ever since that. And now, Im trying for the last time to change my fathers thoughts.

Nothing seems to help.. Im going to lose everything..

I was lying on the ground, crying and crying and crying. My father gave me one last glance and walked out of the room, leaving me behind. "Dad.." I whispered.

The next day, I made my way to Itachi. "Hey.." he said in a sad tone. I looked at him sympathetically and pulled him into a tight hug. "Im so sorry Itachi, Im so sorry for not being able to protect you and our clan.." he started to cry into my chest while I let a few tears drop as well. "Onee-san, why can't be just live in a peaceful war-free world? Its not fair.."

I petted his head, "life isn't fair, my dear little brother. But even though its not fair, remember to always love those that are close to you. And sometimes, we have to make hard choices. Just like now." He looked up at me and I smiled through my tears.

More tears flooded out of his eyes as he hugged me tighter, "your so strong, Onee-san." I laughed, "your the one thats strong, Ita."

I gently caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead. "Tomorrow is the big day, lets split up and say our goodbyes without being suspicious." He nodded his head and went to find Sasuke.

And now, I stood right in front of my fathers house. I stepped inside, and saw Mikoto-san and father. Itachi behind them with his Katana.

"(Y/N).." fathers gentle voice filled my ears, tears flooded out of my eyes. "Im sorry, for how I treated you. My beautiful daughter. This house, is also your house. And you belong in our Uchiha clan. I love you.." I took out my Kunai, and in a single second, the Kunai went straight through my fathers throat. Killing him almost instantly.
"I.. love you too."

Itachi had finished Mikoto-san off and stared at their corpses. "Are you coming?" I asked Itachi. He shook his head, "I-I'll come soon, just go to Madara and Kyoukai."

I nodded my head and left the house without another word. I looked around the streets, the lifeless compound, quiet as ever. Normally busy and full of laughter.

I teleported to my brother and the man with the mask. "Im back.." the man looked at me, a hint of sadness in his eyes before covering it up with a cough. "Where is Itachi?" Kyoukai asked, "he needs a moment for himself." I answered. And started to walk after the masked man.

We arrived at the Akatsuki hideout, all of us were covered in blood. I cleaned up with Kyoukai and Itachi, and we went straight to bed.

I held Itachi close to me, as Kyoukai held me closer. We slept together, an unpleasant dream for all of us.

What I didn't know was that a certain masked Uchiha was watching me, with a strong feeling of guilt.

"Im so sorry.. (N/N)-chan"

•••

SAD AND TIRED

BYE BYE HOPE YALL ENJOYED.

LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT IF YA WANT~

•••