Prologue

Prologue:

Marriage..

Most of the girl's prettiest dream was to get married and to be with her husband, to do everything for him excepting nothing in return but his love..

Marriage was just not a relationship for some people, it's more than a relationship,

It's passion,

Its love,

It's obsession for some people, may be even a reason to live.

But what if the thoughts about marriage didn't match with whom the girl got married..?

Will it be just a name sake relationship? Will they be able to live together?

It's acceptable even if he doesn't like her.

It's tolerable because time can make that work. Time can always change everything.

But what if the person who's going to be your life hates you so much?

What if he hates the mere presence of her? Will that be tolerable?

Can she pretend that everything's fine between them in front of the world for her whole life.?

Can a life be without love?

Can marriage, the prettiest dream she dreamt of will turn into a nightmare.?

She has no relationship in the world except her husband..

Would it be wrong to love him madly and deeply when he loathes her.?

What will she do?

Will this marriage work..?

Was it her stupidity to fall for this person..?

Has she made the right decision in marrying him?