Chapter 31

Gone....

Everything's gone....

His Khushi was gone....

His Khushi has gone taking away everything along with his heart, emotions and soul with her.

It's been a week since she was gone but all Arnav can think about was,

Khushi...

Khushi...

Khushi...

Khushi...

Her angelic looks,

Her rare but innocent smile,

Her beautiful heart,

Her sweet voice,

Her caring nature,

Everything's gone...

Not that he owned anything related to her in the first place..

Everything related to her belonged to that bloody bastard...

NK...

One moment everything was fine. He was dancing with her, touching her, licking her, making her tremble...

But the next moment a particular set of moments happened and it lead to her leaving him.

Arnav broke the only remaining undamaged thing in the whole messy room.

Tables, curtains, lamps, photos, everything was broken in the room.

It has been two days since he had gone to office or even out of this room..

After she had left, Arnav went to his office as if nothing happened for two days and the third day he could not think about anything but her.

Arnav fell apart the forth day and he has been here since the fifth day.

He knew Anjali Di, Nani and everyone was very worried.

His Di came to the room yesterday night, making such a fuss and force fed him dinner and sugar tablets since he refused to move away from this room.

This room has her memories and Arnav didn't think he will survive even a minute away from this room.

Everything related to her made him ache all over again, his heart earned for her..

But the same time everything reminded of her pained him to the core.. For instance, the wall he was leaning on...

How many time he had pushed her against this and pressed his body against her..?

How many nights he had been awake fantasising about taking her against this wall..?

Where had it all gone wrong?

Why did NK met her before him..?

Why...?

Arnav never thought fate could be this cruel.

-*-*-*-*-*-Ten days before-*-*-*-*-*-

Arnav wished this moment to never end, to have her against him, to dance with her.

Suddenly Khushi pushed him away, looking horrified and Arnav came from the dream land to realize that he had given into his maddening desire.

Oh God...!

Her lips had swollen and looked so red.

Arnav looked away from those lips not wanting to look at her lips or else the desire to kiss her will rise inside him again.