Chapter 13

"The contract m- mm mentioned that we we.. We don't have to have s.. Se.. Se.. Con.. Consu- consummate..... Right..?"

She gulped looking at him fearfully for the first time..?

What if..?

What if he told the contract was not real.?

What if he forced her.?

There were so many what if's in her mind..

Arnav broke out of the daze and dropped her on bed knowing there was bed.

But to Khushi it's like he dropped her without even caring about her.

Arnav sneered looking at her in distaste.

"Have you seen yourself..?"

Khushi looked at him confusingly

Arnav smirked at her,

"God, you don't even know? Have you looked yourself in mirror properly? Where are you and me..? I am Arnav Singh Raizada. To consummate..? I already mentioned in the contract that we don't have to but if you think yourself as such beauty then you're quiet delusional. For me to even look at you is impossible. And to think about consummating with you..? Disgusting.. "

Arnav didn't know why he was lying and hurting her. But he had to cut the rant looking at the hurt flashing in her eyes.

Khushi forced herself to breath evenly and to not focus on the hurtful words on her wedding day which were like arrows straight to her heart, piercing to bleed.

Loveless marriage.

What did she expect.?

"Just wanted to be clear... Sir.."

Khushi went to the dressing room to change. She kept her lehenga carefully, foldingit neatly in the bag.

Even if its a loveless contract marriage, it was marriage for her.

She kept her things in her bags as she knew that he would never like to  share the room and space with her.

She came outside and waited for him to tell her where she can sleep but she didn't dare to look at him, not wanting to see how angry he felt at her mere presence.

Arnav couldn't help but admire her in the night dress of hers.

He didn't know why he lied because she was stunningly beautiful..

She looked at him, questioningly seeing him silent even as minutes passed by.

"Sir.."

"What..?"

He asked her feeling irritated for disturbing his observation of her luscious body.

"Where should I sleep sir..?"

"Sir..?" Arnav wanted to know why she was calling him sir.

He convinced himself that  he didn't want her calling him Sir, only because his family members won't like her calling him and get suspicious of them.

No.. No.. It's definitely not because he wanted her calling his name.

"How can you call me Sir in front of my family..?"

"Mm.. I will call your name if others were there Sir.."

"What will you call me..?"

He took a step toward her.

She took a step back in fear of angering him.

"Mr.Raizada..."

He took another step toward her while she again stepped back.