Chapter 30

NK was silent for few minutes, letting her rest and was startled to notice her sleeping on his shoulder.

Without disturbing her or waking her, he moved her and made her lie on the bed.

Then he moved towards the guest room he stays usually whenever he visits India.

NK could feel the trembling of his legs and knew he's going to collapse. He closed and locked the door. As soon as he locked the door his legs gave out.

NK pressed his hands above his lips to suppress the sob which wanted to escape.

God..! He had never wanted anything nor had he has any ambition in his life. He was always was go easy and funny person who never took anything serious.

There's only one thing he was serious about and wanted in his life.

Khushi....

Khushi....

Princess....

A real princess..

He had never expected this...

He was so cool and funny when he met her. He always flirted with girls and he never thought of anyone serious.

But when he met her..... Everything changed... She made his heart flutter..

And he got scared.

He just wanted to get some distance between them so that he can sort out his feelings.

Just then his parent's accident news came and he dropped his mobile breaking it.

He went Australia and immersed in his parent's care and for once in his life got serious and looked after their family business trying to forget her.

After a month, his parents started to recover and he just couldn't do anything, always feeling empty.

Then he decided to call her..

He felt foolish to stay away from her knowing she has low self-esteem. God..!

What had he done. His contacts are all lost and he tried to connect via mail and Facebook only to find them deactivated.

Was she that angry with me..?

He had called Ananya, Khushi's only friend to find she too wasn't in contact with her and Khushi even had withdrawn from the college.

He then realized how deeply he loved and cared for her.

He so wanted to see her.

NK still couldn't visit India since his parents weren't fine so he wrapped up everything and thrusted everything to his father as soon as he was fine and reached India only to receive Anjali Di's call to cheer up someone.

He was surprised that she was calling him and decided to visit Raizada Mansion before going in search of Khushi..

Imagine his horror and pain when he had met the one girl he so desperately wanted to, was standing in front of him wearing mangalsutra, a sign of being married and that too to Nannav.

NK barely kept his tears at bay. But still happy that she was fine and good. He had been worried something happened to her and that's why he couldn't reach her.

NK could clearly see the concern and possessiveness in Arnav's eyes. He could see it very clearly and the hug she gave him was the only thing that kept him standing.

Fate could be do cruel....

Tears flowed down his cheeks and he fought hard to keep the sounds from escaping.