Chapter 25

Anjali and Nani shook with laughter hearing their Chotte's shocked tone and the repeated what's.

It was always very fun to play with chote.

Anjali know her Chotte and khushi well enough even though they pretend in front of her all the time.

She could clearly see how much Kushi ji was affected with the rumours of Arnav in channels and papers.

Honestly, Chotte was so oblivious and dense about this.

He never cared what media show about him.

He clearly was not seeing the sufferings of Khushi ji..

And she knew very well that Khushi ji won't question anything about this to him..

How could anyone be this innocent and adjusting was beyond her.

If Shyam ji did this, she will kill him for sure.

“Well you can't get all the credits d
Di.. I am the one who pushed brother's meeting so he thinks he was going via a separate plane.."

Akash too laughed along with Payal.

Anjali welcomed their stay here for few months. She knew she has to leave Delhi soon as her husband was waiting there for her but she just can't leave Chotte without sorting his life.

“Well... Let's wait for the Great ASR.. Till then we have three or four days to enjoy..."

-----------------

Arnav gulped down the panic arising in him..

He is the great ASR...

He's not afraid of anything..

Come on ASR..

“Did Di and Nani arrive safely Sir..?"

Khushi asked looking at him worriedly, seeing him silent after the phone call.

Arnav's great ASR mode resolved the second she looked at him worriedly..

“No.. They're fine.. Let's go.."

He didn't elaborate anymore and went towards the arranged transport for them..

His Di didn't specify time of how long their stay will be..

He could just tolerate a day or two and will take the plane as soon as possible.

Maybe he can book two rooms so he could control himself.

He half heartily decided about booking two rooms but that decision too was not in his hands.

The driver parked near the hotel which he didn't even tell him about in the tension.

“Why here?"

“Sir.. We were booked to drop you here."

“What...?"

“Yes sir.. Mrs.Anjali booked here and paid for that through online."

He shrugged but inwardly fumed about his traitorous family.

His family should be given the best drama stars award.

Arnav can't believe his family's audacity that they booked a single room in the hotel for honeymoon couples.

And to top it all, they booked all the outings and transportation for their stay.

He was so close to yell at the manager but maintained the decorum when he  received a message from Di.

“Don't yell and Enjoy the honeymoon... I will know if you didn't follow what we have planned for you..."

The great ASR fumed and stomped but seeing Khushi looking at him, he silently asked the key and moved towards the room.