Chapter 33

****Last Chapter****

---------------------------------

The great Arnav Singh Raizada, the business tycoon who never gave any girl a single glance was now kneeling in front of a girl with tears in his eyes...

Arnav ji.....

All it took was one Arnav ji from her and his heart ached so much that he felt like dying..

She looked so thin....

So tired as if she couldn't sleep well for days....

This was all his fault...

Despite everything he did...

Despite how much he had hurt her unknowingly and knowingly, she still knelt beside him and looked at him with so much concern..

He loved her...

Oh, how he loved her...

Arnav wanted to apologize, to say everything from the start, making her understand yet all that came out of his mouth was,

“I love you.... I love you Khushi... I am so sorry...."

With that he hugged her, muttering 'I love you' repeatedly...

To have her in his arms....

It had been so many days since he last had her in his arms...

Even though she became thin, she still fitted perfectly against him...

Arnav didn't feel the slightest hesitation in confessing his feelings to her..

Khushi shuddered against him and muttered but audible enough to be heard from him.

“I hope I can never wake up from this dream.."

Arnav felt unbearable pain that she thought he was a dream....

More of all him confessing her was her dream...

How many time she had dreamt like this and faced him in real life silently..?

Arnav had never felt guiltier than now ever in his life.

He pulled her from his hug and made her look at him...

“This is real Khushi.."

“Its a dream Arnav ji.."

“Khushi... Come on.. This is real.. I am real.. I've been searching for you for weeks and I've got a mail from NK and rushed here. You don't know how worried I was.. Please believe me Khushi.."

“No... It can't be Arnav ji.."

“Khushi..."

Arnav gripped her a little tightly so she could feel that this was real...

“It can't be Arnav ji..", her eyes started to tear up, piercing straight through his heart.

“You can't love and that too a girl like me after I said such a horrible thing to you... Marrying you was never a mistake Arnav ji.. I wouldn't have experienced what love is.. I was so scared that if you found a girl like me is in love with you, you would hate me more. I never wanted anything from you not even your love... So this cannot be real Arnav ji..."

Arnav could feel his chest tightening at how sad her words were. It reflected how alone and worthless she thinks herself as..

Now he understood what NK was saying.

It was right to bring her to speak with a psychiatrist.

Arnav let go of her and closed the hotel room's door and locked it.. He didn't want their privacy invaded.