Chapter 18

Khushi woke up and thanked her luck this time she got up first (That's what she thought.).

She didn't know how he would react to her cuddling against him.

She felt his hand on her waist and her back against his hard chest.

She nudged the hand but it didn't move.

She slowly turned and pulled his hand from her waist and tried to get up while looking at the clock.

It was already six in the morning..

She's going to late to college.

She got up quickly but looked at his sleeping face.

Handsome was the one word kept circling around her mind.

She thought of waking him but decided against it not wanting to get reprimanded in the morning and he looked peaceful.

She knew he doesn't sleep much so she left him to sleep and went to get ready.

She had breakfast, bid bye to Nani and Di then went to college with driver Ramu.

It was getting better because the stares reduced and she studied well without daydreaming which she usually did in the classes.

Her dream had broken the day she married him and now there was nothing to dream about and focus on her studies.

Arnav woke up at 4 in morning due to his alarm and looked around only to find his arm full of soft, warm khushi.

God..! Its so peaceful and he lulled to sleep without taking his arms of her..

He sighed contently not knowing that he overslept.

He stretched lazily and took the phone to see time.

Its 8 in the morning, he put down and buried his head in pillow..

What...?

It was 8...

He got up quickly and checked the time.

Oh God...!

ASR was going to be late to his own office for the first time.

He got ready quickly and rushed down and looked around not finding Khushi.

He saw Di and asked her,

"Why didn't you wake me up..?"

Anjali giggled and said, "You have a wife now, its her job chote.."

"Where is she..?"

"She went to college Arnav."

Arnav fumed and went to his office with out eating breakfast.

He was never late and he had a conference with an important client.

Damn it.

It's already late and he had to prepare presentation.

Why the hell she didn't wake him.?

She went college without even saying anything to him.

Khushi came home and helped Hariprakash in kitchen like usual then went to do assignments in the study room.

She finished dinner and pretend to do homework waiting for him. She just have to see him and ask about how his headache was even if it angered him.

It was going to be twelve.

She got worried, he never was this late. She was panicking lightly, just then he came to their room.

She bent down and pretend to read something.