Chapter 02

Khushi couldn't do anything for a while. She didn't want to go to the rest of the class as she was really not in the mood.

She just sat on the the desk for a while, feeling miserable.

Why ...?

Why was she always dreaming about this?

Why was she always wanting to marry as soon as possible..?

As a girl, she should not want to leave her home soon. But, how can she not wish to leave home when she never had one?

She was being selfish. She hated herself for it. Her buaji had only her and all she had in the world was buaji. She was like a parent unlike the ones who didn't want her.

She knew she was gonna cry, that's why she came to her favorite hiding place from everyone.

It's a hidden place, as no one comes here usually.

She sat on the corner of the terrace and hugged her knees, resting her head on her knees. She sobbed silently.

She always wanted someone, like a prince charming from the fairytale to take her away from this world. All she wanted was love, an endless love to fill the hole in her heart.

She had buaji, buaji loved her too. But she can't rely upon her all the time and be a burden.

Her buaji worked hard all through her life to meet the expenses of going college and all. She want to repay her. It's not fair to be a burden on her.

She wanted someone to lean upon, someone to hold her hands, someone to lift her and carry her from the lonely world.

She always felt a hole inside her as if she was empty.

She always wanted to be loved. Life is so complicated. Her buaji loved her but she never felt the feeling of being loved.

She had envied her friends who were in love. It's not that she was jealous or something about having a person beside.

Bur, she had just always craved for love ever since she know about the word love.

It must be crazy to imagine and dream about these but she liked them.

It must be insane to love someone faceless and nameless. But, she loved her future husband whoever he might be.

She longed to be with someone. It must be nice to have someone besides her, holding hands, hugging and.............. she blushed.

It's all because of her daydreaming about this most of the time. She had daydreamed so many times.

But this time, it felt so real.. It was beautiful. And wonderful. She wiped her tears and got up.

She thought, "Love always gives strength. I should not let it weaken me".

It must be stupid of her to feel this way. She moved to the class thinking about her love for the imaginary husband. She encouraged herself, it must be a couple of years to get married.

Patience was all she needed now..

Oh... What was the saying? Everything comes to those who wait. Yes, she has to wait.

She will wait for her Prince charming and her love of the life..

She entered the class where everyone went to lunch except her friend Ananya.

"What happened yaar? Why didn't you attend the rest of the classes?"

"I don't feel like to attend, Anan."

"Khushi, are you ok?"

"Yep, more than ok."

Ananya shrugged and led her to their desk, they had lunch, chatting about what happened after she left the class.

"What are you doing this weekend Anan? Let's go some shopping. What you say?"

"I can't, khush."

"Why not, Anan?"

"I have a date with him."

"Aaw. Look look, you're blushing.."

"Stop it khush. Anyway, shall I arrange you a blind date?"

"Are you mad, Anan?"

"No.. Khush it's just fun yaar.. Besides he can be your prince charming.. Who knows?"

"May be he won't. You know I don't like these things."

"Oh khush, come on.. He's my boyfriend's best buddy.. He returned from London a week ago.. It doesn't have to be a date.. Come along with us and hang out with us for the weekend."

Khushi know her friend Anan, she will never be with wrong persons.

Besides it doesn't have to be a date too.. Else she will have to be alone in the weekend.

Buaji will be at work and her only friend is Anan..

Yet still she didn't like it.

"But Anan, I am not comfortable with any of these. I've never been on a date and that too blind date is far too unbelievable.."

"I told you it doesn't have to be a date. Just be with us.. You know.. Come with me.."

"Buaji will kill me you know.."

"Khush, are you listening? It's not a date. Hangout with me if you're comfortable or else we can go shopping if you feel comfortable with that."

Khushi didn't want her friend to cancel her date. The memories of daydream came across her mind.

Maybe she can find her prince charming there. Who knows. She just have to be with Anan, if the guy is not nice, she can leave there and go home..

"As you say, Anan."

"Khush, relax.. Ok.. We'll have fun.. Cool."

After finishing the classes she went home and waited for buaji to have dinner. She looked ill. Khushi gave her medicine and went to sleep.

She was never with anyone of the boys in her life.

She had always been shy about this. But this time, somewhat she's excited. She was nervous too. She still can't believe, she had agreed with Anan to this even if it's not a date. It's all because of that daydream.

She was desperate to find her better half, the other half who may fill the hole in her.

Maybe he can be her future..

Time alone will answer.

With that she drifted off to sleep dreaming again about her future husband..............

-----------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors.)