Chapter 23

Arnav came home and looked around to find Khushi not sleeping in his bed.

He then heard the sound of shower and realized she must be bathing.

Arnav moved to his wardrobe and there were three clothes worn by women that he had brought home last week..

All were modern dresses which he took home to look at the fabric and finalize  designs for the upcoming show.

He took the one which had a blouse and knee length skirt so that he can see the wounds today properly.

In his anger and concern he didn't think about how much this will affect him.

He moved towards the bathroom and knocked the door.

“Khushi..."

“Ji.. Sir.. Just two minutes.."

And then he heard sudden rush of water.

He shook his head.

“No.. You take your time... But wear these clothes I am giving you.."

“S-sir..? Are we going somewhere..?"

“No, just Take it.."

After few seconds the door opened slowly, only a hand extending towards him.

Arnav saw her withdrawing the hand and closed the door.

Arnav moved towards the bed to wait for her but stopped hearing her voice.

“Sir.. I... I can't wear this..."

“Why not?"

“I've never.. You know.. I.. I've never worn anything this short.."

“What..?"

If this was short to her then she should see what models of AR wore everyday.

“And also sir.. I..."

Arnav realized she must be shy and she will be worried too, wanting to hide those bruises.

“I saw those bruises.. Wear that and come out.."

“But.. But.. Sir.."

“Just wear that so I can take a look at your bruises.. damn it"

There was silence...

“You're going to wear this or I am going to call Anjali Di and Nani to look at your bruises.."

There was still silence,

“If you don't then, Iwill have to dress you myself."

Arnav smirked and threatened her.

“I.. I will wear it sir.."

Arnav then took the medikit and sat on the bed, waiting for her with a bruise salve and pain relievers with a glass of water.

Arnav turned his head when he heard  the sound of bathroom door opening.

Arnav didn't know how he could be this stupid for not realising that his lust for her will come at full intensity when he saw her like this.

Khushi was standing there with one hand over her chest covering because of the low neck and the other hand pulling her skirt down.

Her blouse was neatly tucked in the skirt.

She wasthe most beautiful woman he had ever seen..

Arnav stood up not knowing what to do with his feelings and the sudden urge to touch her.