Chapter 24

Arnav looked at the fifth girl he voluntarily tolerated for an hour..

An hour...!

That was saying something.

Because who would believe the great ASR spending time with a girl...!

He let this girl too to flirt with him and then he hopefully thought this will lead to spending a night together from the party room to a hotel room.

Because it's only been a week after the incident of seeing her in that short dress and he was a goner.

He just can't have peace with his mind and hormones.

It's not like he was a virgin but it was with his ex and some random girls years before.

But that too he stopped before five years.

Now everything felt even more intense.

LHe was so so tired of this constant torture of having her beside him so near and sleeping near her without able to touch her.. I

t's as if a delicious fruit shown in front of a starved man but he can't eat.

Yes.... He, Arnav Singh Raizada just compared his situation with a cheesy example but he wanted to eat her, devour her completely and that's why his mind come up with the fruit example.

He didn't know what to do. He can't stay with her yet can't stay away from her.

He wanted to dominate her very being.

He shook his head and to distract himself he looked at the girl in front of him wearing a dress with lower neck and it really was a very revealing dress yet he still didn't feel anything.

This is the fifth girl which didn't make him feel anything even after spending an hour with her.

If he didn't do something then, he don't know what he will do to Khushi.

Khushi was so so innocent in these kind of things so he couldn't take advantage of her even though he came so close to that many times in fact he even remembered one particular time very very clearly.

--------- Arnav walked to his cabin in the college and his blood boiled looking at the five bastards sitting coolly even though they manhandled a girl and got violent with her.

They looked at him coming and got up from the sofa and stood in front of him.

He sat on his chair not acknowledging them.

They think they can get away with just a slap on hand because of their rich dads and families.

Well I am the richest, let's see what they'll do, Arnav thought.

He came straight to the point, not beating around the bush.

“So explain to me, why did you all five got violent with a girl and misbehaved with her.?"

They looked at him warily yet stayed silent.

He didn't rise his voice but the next words were so cold when he whispered,

“Explain to me.."

“Sir,.. We hate her.." one answered him boldly.

“Tell me why did..... No.. No.. I don't want any explanations. So you admit you all did it..?"

“Sir....."

“Yes or no will do."

“You know, I have video proof and when it get released you'll all be destroyed no matter who your father is... So tell me yes or no.."