Chapter 03

Khushi was so nervous about the outing.

In order to find her prince, she was exited too. She dressed well. It seemed insane to her. What is she doing? If buaji knows, she will kill her.

She was waiting with her friend in a park for her boyfriend to arrive. Just then they came. Khushi already knew Ananya's boyfriend.

The other boy who stood besides him now came forward and hugged her.
She usually don't allow people to greet her like that but he somewhat made her comfortable, he seemed friendly like Ananya.

So she greeted him by hugging him back chuckling,

"No introduction Mr...."

He pulled back grinning..

"Nandha kishore. You can call me NK."

"I am khushi.. Khushi kumari Gupta."

"Wow.. Happiness.. kush. Nice meeting you."

"Same here, NK."

"Forgot me sis?" Ananya's boyfriend greeted her and went a little further by pulling Ananya alone.

NK and khushi decided to walk a little further behind them, giving the couple privacy. They spoke for a while about their interests and favourites.

They became best friends surprisingly in a shorter time.

"Wow khush, I am so glad i came here."

"Me too NK."

"Good.. Best friends? Right?"

"Yep. I was afraid before. You know Anan said it was a blind date and all. And it turned out to be hanging out with friends. You're a great friend, I will give you that."

"Oh. So You've never been on date?"

"No.."

"Come on yaar. Don't tell me you didn't have crushes?"

"No yaar."

"Wow.. May I be the lucky man?"

"Stop flirting with me." Khushi said, blushing.

Oh man. She never blushed like this..

What is she doing?

NK laughed at her shyness and her blush was stirring something in his heart.

NK flirts with girls usually but this felt different. She has become a great friend in short amount of time and she really was a charming girl.

He's afraid of commitment so he pushed away every girl.

But he wanted to be friends with her forever. It seemed strange to him. Without giving much a thought about that, he pulled Khushi towards ice cream counter.

Khushi felt safe and comfortable with him too. He was a lovely jovial person.

Anan was right, he doesn't have to be my blind date. Her friend is fab.

Even though she was happy, she was disappointed because she know he is not her prince charming though she feels warm when he laugh and smile.

Khushi was so happy that she got nother friend. She had only Anan. Now she has NK too..

It's good to be not alone.

There is something about him that makes her feel secure.

It's good to feel that she was loved and wanted by people unlike her parents. That thought alone made her heart ache.

Why did they left her alone?

Why dud they abandon her?

She brushed those thoughts away, not wanting her friend to be worried.

No one has to know.

It was a fantastic day. She didn't have much fun since years.

NK and khushi exchanged numbers to be in touch. NK decided to stay longer than he actually planned. He liked to be with Khushi.

They bid bye to each other. Then again NK hugged her, first it was a greeting but this is more like he wanted to.................

What is happening to him?

Khushi was surprised yet, she allowed him and also hugged him back. It was nice.

She knew he cares.. She doesn't know how she knew that but it all felt good like family..

She never knew how it will be when someone from family hugged her because she never had anyone one except buaji. Her buaji has a strange way of showing affection.

With NK, it felt like home...............

She left NK promising him to meet soon. She was smiling all the way.
After dropping her at home Ananya asked ,

"So, kush..."

"Hmm.. What?"

"You like NK?"

"Yep, he is a nice friend and warm person."

Khushi said without being able to keep the grin from her face.

"Ok.. See you at college."

Ananya was little disappointed about this. She wanted them to be a pair. She knew about her friend's loneliness. She knew how she hides, that's why she made up this and brought her to meet NK..

She wanted the best girl for NK too. But she was happy seeing Khushi's face lit up while speaking about NK. At least, Khushi got a new friend other than herself.

Ananya sighed thinking and worrying about her friend. She will help them to be together. But if not NK, then where is the one that was born for her. She thought aloud.

"Where are you, prince charming? When will you take her away from this pain and loneliness..?"

Take her away from this..

Let her know what love is...

Little bit Ananya know was that this meeting of NK and Khushi is gonna change their feelings, life and their views about love..

Everything was going to change in their life..