Chapter 07

Arnav thought through out the night about this.

If he said no, then he will have to endure for.... Forever.

His Nani and Di will never stop until he give up on this.

He can always find a girl to act like his lover, but his Nani and Di was way too smart. And being with a girl even for pretending was unbearable.

He successfully scared every girl his Nani forced him to see.

He's tired of this.

He will make a deal with this girl..

After all, which girl doesn't like to marry a rich man.?

He will then divorce her and Nani, Di will leave him alone.

So he decided to marry this girl.

With all these thoughts in mind, he announced his decision in dining table.

"Ok, Nani. I will get married."

Aman almost fainted.

Nani dropped the spoon while Anjali stared as if she didn't hear what he said correctlty.

"Arnav beta. This is..... Wait wait. Are you serious or kidding around.?"

"Have I ever joked..?"

They stared at him.

Unbelievable.

"This is wonderful. Arnav, I can't tell you how happy I am. I can't believe Anjali, he....."

"But, I have some conditions...."

Of course, Aman thought.

The world would have ended if the great Arnav Singh Raizada agreed to marri willingly.

Aman didn't know who the poor girl will be.

"What conditions, Arnav.?"

"There will be no traditions and rasams like sangeet, mehandi, etc etc... Fix a date and make sure only you, Di, Aman and her parents are there for the marriage."

Arnav smirked inwardly.

If he was going to suffer in this marriage. Why suffer alone...?

He will see to that no one enjoyed this marriage.

All the ladies in these functions, ugh.. No way..

Its going to be a win-win situation.

'Hmm.. I know you Arnav, you'll never do this without any trade' Aman thought to himself.

"Arnav, what are you saying. How can a marriage without these....?"

"I wanted your marriage grand, how can you say like that, Chote?"

Arnav cut his Di and Nani,

"These are my conditions, Take it or leave it. Decide and tell me."

"Arnav, Which girl will agree to these conditions.? Marriage is every girl's dream. How could you,..?"

"Then you have to find a girl who would agrees to this if you want me to marry."

With that he left them stunned.

He had a smile on his face.

Aah...

He forgot that nogirl will accept these conditions while marrying a rich man. They wouldwant media and attention from the marriage celebrations. Who would want to marry him in simple manner?